Soulsborne Thread #12

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

church district

Hide contents

this is super familiar lol, they managed to make me think of bloodborne, and dark souls 3 in two different ways here. The church of the deeps fuckin archways up top you had to drop down into, and also dark souls with the archers up shooting at you on the way to anor londo

It's actually a homage to New Londo in Dark Souls 1. 

A place submerged with water that you can only fully explore when removing it  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

major spoiler

Hide contents

I accidentally found messmer lmao and boy, yea Im not killing him yet xD I didnt expect him to be right here

He's crazy strong

Not going to spoil anything: but the real hype and boss begins in phase 2  (and I say that with the context I think his first phase is awesome) XD

Keep exploring Shadow Keep. There's so much secrets in it, it's fucking unreal.

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's going to be so many "Marika did nothing wrong"/"Marika did everything wrong" debates. 

The correct position:  Marika did a whole lot wrong, but grew wiser later in life and sacrificed herself to try and make things right.

Us, the Tarnished, becoming Elden Lord is the fulfillment of her plan.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Not going to spoil anything: but the real hype and boss begins in phase 2  (and I say that with the context I think his first phase is awesome) XD

Reveal hidden contents

Keep exploring Shadow Keep. There's so much secrets in it, it's fucking unreal.

yea no kidding, its very overwhelming lol

And I got nowhere near his second phase anyway lmao he's insane. Need more holy poops. No idea how doc already got to level 10 without being here, I just got to 9 lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

My only intention of being here was to find a path to what Im calling the Finger Peninsula lol

It's buried in secrets. No spoilers, but follow my advice and you should find it 

XD

Holy shit.

This fucking keep is immense. Just when I thought I discovered most of what was there (i havent) I found a way to drain the water like the note said, and it revealed even fucking more

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

Something for Rellana’s swords, since you liked them too.

If you equip Rellana’s Cameo and the Shard of Alexander, then prep your fight by casting the Golden Vow and Flame Grant Me Strength incantations, that heavy R2 with the fire becomes even more devastating. 

Thats basically what I did, but I stopped using them. They dont have enough stun on more solid enemies, I got killed a lot when trying to do my windup, or trying to combo, they just eat it. 

Gotta have the stun, so its not my cup of tea unfortunately

My two fav weapons tho thus far are that meteorite blade lmao, the anvil and of course, Guts.

The spears and such are cool too but yea I needs the omph