Soulsborne Thread #12

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Im also not entirely sure we can push this on GRR Martin when you remember Gwyn's questionable family line...

You mean how Nameless was likely fucking a Dragon XD And Gywn was raising a bunch of half-dragon freaks as his own children; as well as forcing his son to be a girl. Mythology is fucked. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Miquella is a hermaphrodite and their purpose, the empyrians is simply to be a baby machine for the greater will, so even if he did agree its not really "gay" like you're thinking. It's not a sexual thing at all in the traditional sense, they would become one being. 

Not even a hermaphrodite. If Marika and Radagon are anything to go by, then it’s more like Miquella can straight up 100% become one or the other.

But I agree it’s not necessarily sexual. More like metaphysical and symbolic. There is always a pair. The "god/goddess" and their king/lord consort. The first tends the Elden Ring and enforces the divine laws of nature, the second leads the kingdom and enforces the laws of mortals.

Granted, it seemingly can be sexual. As Marika definitely hooked up with big dawg Horah Loux to produce offspring, and she also became Radagon and produced more with Rennala. But she always assumed the opposite sex of her partner, so presumably that is what Radahn would’ve been in for. If he were ever to produce heirs, I’m guessing it would’ve been with Trina.

24 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

We are so back Mohg nation

364fb0604ba9e860deb750cbcbf72cb73f7313f1

Mohg:  "If you can’t handle me at my worst, then you don’t deserve me at my best."

Balrog, you are the one weirdo in the world who was on team Mohg before we learned he wasn’t a willful creep. XD I don’t know if that means you should feel vindicated or if it means there is something very wrong with you. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Mohg:  "If you can’t handle me at my worse, you don’t deserve me at my best."

Balrog, you are the one weirdo in the world who was on team Mohg before we learned he wasn’t a willful creep. XD 

I don’t know if that means you should feel vindicated or if it means there is something very wrong with you. 

I never stopped believing.

• Haha 3

church district

this is super familiar lol, they managed to make me think of bloodborne, and dark souls 3 in two different ways here. The church of the deeps fuckin archways up top you had to drop down into, and also dark souls with the archers up shooting at you on the way to anor londo

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee