Soulsborne Thread #12

With all the pieces together it actually paints a much darker picture with Radahn.

Radahn likely never loved Miquella. Malenia was sent at the head of an army to force Radahn into being Miquella's consort. So with an unwilling Radahn, and for whatever reason Miquella unable to compel his affection, the only way to attain his 'promised consort' was by the death of Radahn's body. Mohg was used as a flesh puppet. It's beyond fucked up that Miquella forced Radahn's soul into the body of Mohg (that was manipulated to look like a young Radahn).

Miquella really is a worthy successor to Marika, both being sinister manipulating fucks XD

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

It's a damn shame you couldn't find and tell Jerren about the nightmare happening to Radahn's soul. It'd be such a fitting npc summon, with him hellbent to rescue his best friend's soul. Huge missed opportunity, Freyja even mentions how heartbroken Jerren would be at Radahn's resurrection.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
More dlc spoilers

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

With all the pieces together it actually paints a much darker picture with Radahn.

Reveal hidden contents

Radahn likely never loved Miquella. Malenia was sent at the head of an army to force Radahn into being Miquella's consort. So with an unwilling Radahn, and for whatever reason Miquella unable to compel his affection, the only way to attain his 'promised consort' was by the death of Radahn's body. Mohg was used as a flesh puppet. It's beyond fucked up that Miquella forced Radahn's soul into the body of Mohg (that was manipulated to look like a young Radahn).

Miquella really is a worthy successor to Marika, both being sinister manipulating fucks XD

Seems like if not for Miquella, the Shattering might have actually been a lot less bloody. There would’ve still been the failed attacks on Leyndell and Rykard getting his teeth kicked in, but Mohg might’ve never become such a monster and Caelid would be intact and probably on decent terms with the Liurnia factions at least. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Seems like if not for Miquella, the Shattering might have actually been a lot less bloody. There would’ve still been the failed attacks on Leyndell and Rykard getting his teeth kicked in, but Mohg might’ve never become such a monster and Caelid would be intact and probably on decent terms with the Liurnia factions at least. 

I'll bet you Miquella completely hijacked Mohg's order. He was known as Luminary Mohg to his followers, a position of leadership. Why would he need be Miquella's consort? It was his discovery and love for the Formless Mother, as a self made high priest that he originally was. It makes so much sense now, how suddenly and oddly Mohg snatching Miquella from the Haligtree was now.

Miquella literally killed two birds with one stone. Avoiding a dangerous enemy to his coming order and set into motion of it's being.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Fuck man, I think that's really the case.

Sir Ansbach was bewildered by Mohg's obsession with Miquella. Confused at it's onset. With what was Mohg's right hand man not understanding why his lord suddenly changed course. Holy shit, that's also probably why Miquella has influence of Sir Ansbach, because HE was the one who cut Miquella out of the Haligtree.

Only when Miquella shatters his great rune, and the spell over all of the fellowship members is broken does Ansbach begin to put together the full picture.

• Like 1

More spoilers.

It's interesting how young (post Starscourge) Radahn and resurrected puppeted Mohgdahn don't look entirely alike. As if Miquella's magic isn't perfect, very close but still flawed. Like the Golden Order itself. Of course maybe I'm just looking too into it and that's meant to be a perfect replica visually XD

Capture.thumb.JPG.2096334c631535d92a8c95580f45e7c3.JPG

Mohdahn.thumb.JPG.50bd488e52d8cd1cac17023e16c01005.JPG

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

oh my fucking god

bonny gaol

gonna barf

Yessir that body horror is what Alexander is. I always suspected they were a lump of fleshy mass inside the jar warriors, but even that's far worse than I imagined. 

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

More spoilers.

Hide contents

It's interesting how young (post Starscourge) Radahn and resurrected puppeted Mohgdahn don't look entirely alike. As if Miquella's magic isn't perfect, very close but still flawed. Like the Golden Order itself. Of course maybe I'm just looking too into it and that's meant to be a perfect replica visually XD

Capture.thumb.JPG.2096334c631535d92a8c95580f45e7c3.JPG

Mohdahn.thumb.JPG.50bd488e52d8cd1cac17023e16c01005.JPG

wow what a chad

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Personal headcanon, I'm here in the shadow world dealing with and learning about Marika's past because Im married to her now. So its like how the second half, me is learning what she knows but in real time. Irl I'm comfy and in my throne gettin bitches.

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Final boss is dead, final verdict: Eh.

Major spoilers ahead.

Hide contents

With how unplayably laggy it gets into phase 2, not to mention the constant spell spam, and I do me constant as it's always flying off with every melee attack. I had to finally break down and use greatshield and rapier combo.

What a goddamn disappointment. As with the lag I literally could not dodge all of the attacks and died every time.

A hollow victory but... it matches the boss. Radahn just wasn't all there, not a single line of dialogue. It almost gives the impression that he was quite literally not all there, a false copy of the original demigod, puppeteered by Miquella.

Huge shame phase 2 is so bad, it killed all the hype I had. Good luck with him boys!

Look at his boss design: Vikind'd

He's covered in horns. He's not Radahn's it's a flesh golem constructed in his likeness, using the desecrated body of Mohg, and housing Radahn's imprisoned and bewitched Soul. There's a piece of dialogue that outright confirms it. 

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hide contents

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It's a damn shame you couldn't find and tell Jerren about the nightmare happening to Radahn's soul. It'd be such a fitting npc summon, with him hellbent to rescue his best friend's soul. Huge missed opportunity, Freyja even mentions how heartbroken Jerren would be at Radahn's resurrection.

Some clarification. 

Radahn genuinely promised Miquella he'd be his consort. You can find numerous pieces of dialogue and descriptions that state as much. He seems to have changed his mind later (or didn't want to be it right away, for an unknown reason) which spurred Miquella's temper tantrum.

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD

I HAVE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

lmfao i fell into a hole i didnt know was there from using this amazing ash of war and found this

Elden_Ring_Screenshot_2024.06.24_-_12.00

44 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Some clarification. 

Hide contents

Radahn genuinely promised Miquella he'd be his consort. You can find numerous pieces of dialogue and descriptions that state as much. He seems to have changed his mind later (or didn't want to be it right away, for an unknown reason) which spurred Miquella's temper tantrum.

Radahn doesnt like diddling kids confirmed

Chad is Radahn

Be like Radahn, dont diddle twink tranny kids. Or, you know, just kids in general. Dont do it.

• Haha 1