Soulsborne Thread #12

Im actually very much enjoying these oversized weapons lmao, the fucking anvil hammer is hilarious :rofl: a whole ass fucking anvil. Im guessing they're going with the whole "samsom divine strength" gig cause all the strength faith weapons are massive.

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Wow; someoen at FROMSOFT is a fan of Little Shop of Horrors :rofl:

For a SUNFLOWER...it's a pretty cool boss (I can't believe I used those two words together) but why the fuck did they try to pull a Gywn. IT'S A SUNFLOWER 

34 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just found the cerulean coast and the entire southern map, yall werent kidding, this is an entire new game

Not even the only "colored flower" region. It’s insane. 

Omen spoilers

I found out how to play as an omen… thing. XD Pretty well hidden, and getting to it requires dealing with a super creepy area. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not even the only "colored flower" region. It’s insane. 

Omen spoilers

Hide contents

I found out how to play as an omen… thing. XD Pretty well hidden, and getting to it requires dealing with a super creepy area. 

The new revelations about what the Jar warriors are is crazy 

XD
  • Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nah tho it does work great on guts sword. I'm sure yall will figure it out :P Im sure Czar will first

I won’t figure it out because there are like a hundred swords in this thing. XD Even if I find it, I won’t know it’s the one. 

Milady?

• Haha 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

I won’t figure it out because there are like a hundred swords in this thing. XD Even if I find it, I won’t know it’s the one. 

Milady?

the sword from the knights in the shadow keep, the two hander

• Thanks 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Fuck that dragon in the cerulean coast

He gave me trouble too. But there is a big stone sword at the end of a dungeon that has a special "fuck dragons" effect. XD It made short work of him and basically every other dragon enemy I’ve encountered since. 

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

the sword from the knights in the shadow keep, the two hander

I haven’t been there yet, but I’ll keep an eye out.

I love how everyone is exploring these regions at different paces and in different orders. It’s cool seeing everyone discover different stuff in each of our playthroughs.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

He gave me trouble too. But there is a big stone sword at the end of a dungeon that has a special "fuck dragons" effect. XD It made short work of him and basically every other dragon enemy I’ve encountered since. 

I wish I knew that lol

Where is this dungeon

Also finger ruins of Ria... the fuck is going on here

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wish I knew that lol

Where is this dungeon

It is hard to describe without the map in front of me. After crossing the bridge towards Rellana’s castle, you need to go right (south) and find the Pillar Path Waypoint site of Grace. You’ll hear a man screaming nearby. Go down the path he’s laying on (you’ll need to kill an invader) and at the end, you’ll find a dungeon full of skeletal dragon-men.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

What in the ever loving fuck is this place 

Balrog said it’s tied to a side quest. I haven’t found the quest yet so when I entered those ruins I was as confused and blown away as you are. :lol: Still am. Feels like some eldritch shit. Gotta be connected to the Two Fingers.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Is the boss a dragon?

Oh no, it's far more freaky and disturbing than a dragon. It's related to the Greater Will, it would feel completely natural if it was the final boss instead of Elden Beast.

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Although I did find a sword yesterday that doubles as a staff for sorceries. I have a feeling that thing is OP. XD 

Nooope it sucks. The spell damage is about 50% less than a 300 spell modifier staff.

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The Shadow Keep I think is one of the best designed Legacy Dungeons int he whole game. It's like THREE in one; there's so many secrets. And it has

Reveal hidden contents

THREE Remembrance Bosses. Crazy. 

Probably my favorite legacy dungeon, I love how it feels like Drangliec Castle on ultra crack.

3 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Czar how in the fuck did you beat this dlc already with so much to explore

I haven't yet XD,  I haven't even explored the entire map yet. That's how much content there is.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It is hard to describe without the map in front of me. After crossing the bridge towards Rellana’s castle, you need to go right (south) and find the Pillar Path Waypoint site of Grace. You’ll hear a man screaming nearby. Go down the path he’s laying on (you’ll need to kill an invader) and at the end, you’ll find a dungeon full of skeletal dragon-men.

Hide contents

Balrog said it’s tied to a side quest. I haven’t found the quest yet so when I entered those ruins I was as confused and blown away as you are. :lol: Still am. Feels like some eldritch shit. Gotta be connected to the Two Fingers.

Sounds like I juuust missed that then lol, so many twists and turns

and yes I’m loving this location it’s crazy alien, like they terraformed it for their creations to live and invade 

• Like 1