Soulsborne Thread #12

Think I'm farther than y'all XD

Reached Messmer but backtracked to explore more. And...

I killed the Scadutree Avatar, easily the scariest version of the tree avatars and very unique. That thing was a giant black sunflower with god rays :rofl:

I love Fromsoft's ridiculously low drop rate, and potentially even having much cooler versions of armor the player has that cannot be obtained.

Edit: I finally got the drop, and it's ugly as hell on the player :rofl:

The golden version of the Omen warrior armor is just not dropping, this is why I spawn shit with CE after a first playthrough XD

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I have to work n entertain my woman so I’ll be taking much longer than the rest of you likely but so far I love what I saw.

I too have to work and occasionally entertain the womanfolk, so I reckon it’ll be the same for me. XD 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Me n doc fought n killed that lion dragon thing lol, forgot what it’s called, fun fight. Took me three attempts 

It's such a cool concept for an enemy: based off a Chinese/Japanese Dragon-Lion dancer 

giphy.webp

• Like 2

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

It's such a cool concept for an enemy: based off a Chinese/Japanese Dragon-Lion dancer 

I enjoyed it. Cool design and not as difficult as I was expecting. I would’ve posted about it last night but we were talking on Discord instead, and I basically passed out as soon as we got off. XD 

• Haha 1

It is indeed a super cool and kinda hilarious design, I picked up on the chinese festival dragon thing immediately.

This hammer tho, yall sleeping on it, its super fun on a strength faith build, and is only 12 pounds. Its supposed to work with a shield. Thats where the holy magic comes from, like the knight you fight to get it. It breaks poise like a motherfucker, on everything, even that dragon in the lake

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It is indeed a super cool and kinda hilarious design, I picked up on the chinese festival dragon thing immediately.

This hammer tho, yall sleeping on it, its super fun on a strength faith build, and is only 12 pounds. Its supposed to work with a shield. Thats where the holy magic comes from, like the knight you fight to get it. It breaks poise like a motherfucker, on everything, even that dragon in the lake

I’m not sleeping on it. Just don’t love oversized weapons.

Rellana’s swords might be my new favorite weapon for PvE. Coupled with the talisman you get just before (the one that makes stance Ashes of War more powerful) those things are insanely good. The fire attack obliterates most non-boss enemies. 

And on top of it all, they look so damn cool. Beautiful weapons.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Rellana’s swords might be my new favorite weapon for PvE. Coupled with the talisman you get just before, those things are insanely good. The fire attack pretty much obliterates most non-boss enemies. 

And on top of it all, they look so damn cool. Beautiful weapons.

Howd you find her boss battle? It's like Pontiff on fucking drugs XD My only regret is we didn't get a cutscene or lines from her because she seems to be a really cool character. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Howd you find her boss battle? It's like Pontiff on fucking drugs XD My only regret is we didn't get a cutscene or lines from her because she seems to be a really cool character. 

Loved it. Beat her on my third try today, so I think that makes it five or six attempts in total. But they weren’t all consecutive. I took a break after yesterday to go explore some more. Found and cleared a bunch of dungeons, killed the dancing lion, some cool smaller bosses, etc. and got a lot gudder. XD Returned and found her fight way easier by taking my time, paying attention to her attacks, and not panic rolling. 

Music was great too. Just a cool fight all around.

• Haha 1