Soulsborne Thread #12

You know,

My trolling last week about the DLC adding a Radahn ending seems waaaaay more viable now than it did before. XD 

I still doubt it will, but I made that joke at the time because Radahn having a big role in the story seemed so unlikely. Now, it seems all but confirmed that he will.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

You know,

Hide contents

My trolling last week about the DLC adding a Radahn ending seems waaaaay more viable now than it did before. XD 

I still doubt it will, but I made that joke at the time because Radahn having a big role in the story seemed so unlikely. Now, it seems all but confirmed that he will.

Major boss spoilers. 

He has.

qZHPHHa.thumb.jpeg.2e5523bb1cb10165f194f8c29c96f411.jpeg

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Major boss spoilers. 

Reveal hidden contents

He has.

qZHPHHa.thumb.jpeg.2e5523bb1cb10165f194f8c29c96f411.jpeg

I hope we get a fair amount of dialogue from him before the fight. I want to know what he thinks about everything that happened.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he is grateful that we put him down at the festival. The DLC requires that we’ve already beat him, so he’s probably only recently been "reborn" in the Shadow Lands having divested himself of his body, much like Miquella presumably did.

• Like 1

Well holy shit. MORE FAMILY DRAMA.

Ranni apparently told HER ENTIRE FAMILY what the Golden Order wanted to do to her (force her to be the replacement for Marika) and they flipped out: Rykard started his rebellion, and Radahn held back fate in a desperate attempt to prevent her fate from moving forward, they all did it to protect her. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Well holy shit. MORE FAMILY DRAMA.

Hide contents

Ranni apparently told HER ENTIRE FAMILY what the Golden Order wanted to do to her (force her to be the replacement for Marika) and they flipped out: Rykard started his rebellion, and Radahn held back fate in a desperate attempt to prevent her fate from moving forward, they all did it to protect her. 

This is getting so confusing. :rofl: I might just have to play it myself so I can get all the pieces together instead of drip-fed out of context.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is getting so confusing. :rofl: I might just have to play it myself so I can get all the pieces together instead of drip-fed out of context.

Fucking GEORGE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD 

Malenia’s Great Rune got a buff with the latest patch. Decreased the flask healing reduction and increased the heal on attack effect. 

So the downside got reduced and the benefit got buffed.

I’m curious to find out how significant this was because this could be huge. I foresee some new "Bloodborne builds" if it’s good enough.

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Malenia’s Great Rune got a buff with the latest patch. Decreased the flask healing reduction and increased the heal on attack effect. 

So the downside got reduced and the benefit got buffed.

I’m curious to find out how significant this was because this could be huge. I foresee some new "Bloodborne builds" if it’s good enough.

I wonder if any good with orvunds lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nice! Might be a while before I get to that point again, but I could see it making the ending way more tolerable. The obnoxious gap closing is the worst aspect of that fight by far.

I’m literally right at that point last time I played XD

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just had a thought. It’ll suck if this DLC has new Melina dialogue at sites of grace but it isn’t available if she’s already dead in your playthrough. XD 

Remeber the Sif cutscenes and Yuria in 3 XD