Soulsborne Thread #12

But holy shit; it makes the Carian royals one of the biggest fucked up families in FUCKING fiction. George, how did you manage to surpass your other examples?

Ranna, Rykard, and Radahn? Imagine them being your children. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

But holy shit; it makes the Carian royals one of the biggest fucked up families in FUCKING fiction. George, how did you manage to surpass your other examples?

Hide contents

Ranna, Rykard, and Radahn? Imagine them being your children. 

This was already the case. XD 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's one that massively increases casting time at the expense of taking damage like a pincushion. Seems like every build is getting alot of toys. 

I can't wait to fight a host with double sore seals and that 

• Like 1

Man I'm so hyped for this thing. I keep going back and forth on who I'm bringing in. I'm now back to my og character for sake of tradition.

But I've two hybrid melee/caster characters that I know I'm gonna love taking into the dlc.

50 Vig (If I'd need more vigor I can just respec ten mins away)

35 Mind

24 Endurance 

19 strength

40 dex

60 int

It's so fun clapping arena and invasions with that build, got max casting speed and a majority of my spells are melee ones.

Lads, I've become the pinnacle of evil. I've gotten unholy good at light roll powerstanced scimitars. Winning every single arena match I've had tonight.... but at what cost.

L I G H T   R O L L

It consumes me, burns me. I am become tryhard, destroyer of worlds. There's a method to powerstanced scimitars that I've discovered, and it beats everything but poise god greatswords.

• Haha 1

And some of Messmer lore. 

Marika's ripped his eye out when he refused her order to completely exterminate the Hornsent (the name the Omen civilization calls itself). He was fine with purging their numbers to the point they couldn't threaten the Empire, but Marika want to kill every last one; he said no, stood against her, and was completely wrecked. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

And some of Messmer lore. 

Reveal hidden contents

Marika's ripped his eye out when he refused her order to completely exterminate the Hornsent (the name the Omen civilization calls itself). He was fine with purging their numbers to the point they couldn't threaten the Empire, but Marika want to kill every last one; he said no, stood against her, and was completely wrecked. 

I love how we have all these crazy OP characters who can wipe out whole civilizations and Marika can still just casually pop their eyes out like it’s nothing. She’s kinda scary. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

I love how we have all these crazy OP characters who can wipe out whole civilizations and Marika can still just casually pop their eyes out like it’s nothing. She’s kinda scary. 

Remeber how Hewg was literally whimpering at the memory of her? She's like the Dark Queen of Gold XD

• Like 1

Despite getting fucked, that makes Messmer seem even cooler. Out of everyone in their fucked up family, he was the only one able to defy her. He's the reason why serpents are considered traitors to the Erdtree, so it must have stuck with her. 

• Like 1

So this is really cool; apparently Miyazaki works directly with the voice actors to get the delivery properly; he writes the dialogue in English first. 

Shabari's voice actor was a big fan of Dark Souls/Bloodborne before he got chosen for ER XD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

So this is really cool; apparently Miyazaki works directly with the voice actors to get the delivery properly; he writes the dialogue in English first.

I felt a disturbance in the translation.
~Hawkshaw

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

GUYS THEY ADDED TORRENT TO THE ELDEN BEAST FIGHt

Nice! Might be a while before I get to that point again, but I could see it making the ending way more tolerable. The obnoxious gap closing is the worst aspect of that fight by far.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nice! Might be a while before I get to that point again, but I could see it making the ending way more tolerable. The obnoxious gap closing is the worst aspect of that fight by far.

Nice way to book end the game XD

e7gqzldukp7d1.thumb.jpeg.d910367c0501905a81ff16e0afb1fbed.jpeg

• Like 1