Soulsborne Thread #12

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Am I the only one thats not really like "dont spoil me on souls bosses"

Nah, I’m the same. I don’t really care about spoilers in a game like this unless it’s a huge twist like the lifting of Rom’s veil. From games ain’t exactly The Presitge. :P 

Don’t mind knowing a few bosses, and definitely don’t mind stuff like new weapons and such. Though I still like to use tags for those who do.

GUYS, GUYS, YOU GOT TO FUCKING LOOK AT THIS (Don't if you don't want to get spoiled). LET'S LAUGH AT MALENIA FANS TOGTHER 

They turned the whole Caelid invasion thing into a Rhaegar and Lyanna situation. Apparently Radahn and Miquella has a puppy love situation when they were younger, and when Miquella was abducted, Malenia found some of Radahn's mementos he gave Miquella, and she assumed the worst. 

sorry-guys-the-leaks-are-absolutely-true-v0-cliw005ubb7d1.thumb.webp.9bb37a164f5fbea9e8f77a3552fdf315.webp

Edited by The Good Doctor
Bolded the spoiler because this is an actual big one.
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

GUYS, GUYS, YOU GOT TO FUCKING LOOK AT THIS (Don't if you don't want to get spoiled). LET'S LAUGH AT MALENIA FANS TOGTHER 

Reveal hidden contents

They turned the whole Caelid invasion thing into a Rhaegar and Lyanna situation. Apparently Rhadahn and Miquella has a puppy love situation when they were younger, and when Miquella was abducted, Malenia found some of Rhadan's mementos he gave Miquella, and she assumed the worst. 

sorry-guys-the-leaks-are-absolutely-true-v0-cliw005ubb7d1.thumb.webp.9bb37a164f5fbea9e8f77a3552fdf315.webp

So basically…

Malenia got double sibling cucked by Radahn. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So basically…

Reveal hidden contents

Malenia got double sibling cucked by Radahn. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

It's worse 

He's been in love with him since they were kids :rofl:It's like...how do you fucking recover from losing your brother to YOUR HALF BROTHER 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's worse 

Reveal hidden contents

He's been in love with him since they were kids :rofl:It's like...how do you fucking recover from losing your brother to YOUR HALF BROTHER 

Malenia has never known defeat… except to Radahn. Over and over again. XD 

It is very funny that Miquella was closest to Malenia, yet saw Radahn as the strong and kind one, and wished for him to be king.

Yet despite this, Radahn was loyal to the Golden Order, which Miquella opposed. I’m sure we’ll learn more about all of this soon, but something tells me that Malenia’s fears would’ve been misplaced even if Mohg hadn’t abducted Miquella. I have a feeling that, by that point, Radahn was far removed from any of his plans.

Would make the war in Caelid all the more tragic. If Malenia literally invaded over jealous suspicion that wasn’t even true.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

It is very funny that Miquella was closest to Malenia, yet saw Radahn as the strong and kind one, and wished for him to be king.

Yet despite this, Radahn was loyal to the Golden Order, which Miquella opposed. I’m sure we’ll learn more about all of this soon, but something tells me that Malenia’s fears would’ve been misplaced even if Mohg hadn’t abducted Miquella. I have a feeling that, by that point, Radahn was far removed from any of his plans.

Someone is saying they never saw each other again (till the DLC) after Radahn took up his great rune; but you can find an keepsake (a gift from Miquella) that Radahn apparently always kept with him. Seems like they cared alot about each other, but their ideological differences kept them apart. It's really tragic 

XD 
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

As for the gay incest, it fits with Martin's MO. Since it's mythology, it dosen't really bother me. 

I just realized. Radahn was actually Book!Renley this entire time :rofl: Like holy fuck? Gay Chad Jock's. 

All memes aside, it depends on what "consort" means between the demigods of this universe. Because as with Mohg x Miquella and the Tarnished x Ranni, I don’t think it’s actually a literal romance.

It was between Marika and her mates, to produce offspring but she actually physically changed sexes in order for that to work. Something Miquella does as well as St. Trina.

So at best, it’s more of a metaphysical union. At worst, we could have some Trinadahn bastards running around as bosses. :rofl: 

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

All memes aside, it depends on what "consort" means between the demigods of this universe. Because as with Mohg x Miquella and the Tarnished x Ranni, I don’t think it’s actually a literal romance.

It was between Marika and her mates, to produce offspring but she actually physically changed sexes in order for that to work. Something Miquella does as well as St. Trina.

So at best, it’s more of a metaphysical union. At worst, we could have some Trinadahn bastards running around as bosses. :rofl: 

I mean it's still Miquella looking at his half-brother and saying, "Dude I want you as my king!" That sounds gay as fuck to me 

XD
  • Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Hide contents

I mean it's still Miquella looking at his half-brother and saying, "Dude I want you as my king!" That sounds gay as fuck to me 

XD

Miquella is the god of twinks. Of course he’s gay. XD But he’s also a woman sometimes, so I guess she’s also straight. And probably also a lesbian. And perhaps an asexual metaphysical construct. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Miquella is the god of twinks. Of course he’s gay. XD But he’s also a woman sometimes, so I guess she’s also straight. And probably also a lesbian. And perhaps an asexual metaphysical construct. 

Mythology man XD

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Dear God, if that raises it by the same amount as say the axe talisman does for fully charged heavies, that's overpowered as fuuuck lmao

Imagine the boost if they stack. Two handed heavy attacks will be absurd.