Soulsborne Thread #12

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Are you guys going to do a new run, or bring your old characters for the new DLC first? 

Considering it's balanced for end game, I'm bringing my first playthrough character into the dlc.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

This is a really cool detail. Messmer's army seems to be alot more Romany then the rest of the Lordsworn. 

m5g0nzf4mk3d1.thumb.png.d1516a90198fb9c7eda93e521e8e29a9.png

RomanHelmet.webp.cb1c692ccc3d7f07f8741e78a628b204.webp

I'm fruitlessly hoping that helm can be altered and the mask removed ;-;

I love myself migration age inspired helms, but every one From's made has something doofy with it.

My prediction, FromSoft is gonna make veterans cave to the no summons rule lol, I think that’s his goal from comments I’ve been seeing about his reactions to no hit runs and speed runs.

He wants to make us suffer and feeds from it.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

24 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’ll probably play it a year later then beat the guy everyone else struggled with in 3-6 tries only to die 60 times to someone everyone else thought was easy

It's why I'm probably going to rock my spellblade for my first character XD I can't lower myself to summon...but spells on the other hand...

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's why I'm probably going to rock my spellblade for my first character XD I can't lower myself to summon...but spells on the other hand...

Don't fucking tempt me. It's going to take so much self restraint to bring in my og Str/Faith poise monster character into the dlc instead of the much more fun dex/int cold one ;-;