Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Not to mention fresh potatoes are a common item in New Vegas. XD 

Oh yeah, I actually made a version of Cook Cook's stew and it wasn't half bad. Beef stew with potatoes, jalapeno and beer.

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Im surprised Celan doesnt like gorilla man, total chad.

And I think the funniest quest for me, and the reason i missed the extra hubologist stuff:

Celan no like cheap Tarzan knock offs

He was cute though.

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Now it makes sense lol

I did give them two territories, kitty castle, drake would love that one, and safari zone.

I also gave them shitty spots like the slog in the commonwealth lol

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

8 minutes ago, Celan said:

Oh yeah, I actually made a version of Cook Cook's stew and it wasn't half bad. Beef stew with potatoes, jalapeno and beer.

Celan no like cheap Tarzan knock offs

He was cute though.

I used the "let me guess, you were raised by gorillas" line only to be like "holy fuck he's actually got gorillas"

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Now it makes sense lol

I did give them two territories, kitty castle, drake would love that one, and safari zone.

I also gave them shitty spots like the slog in the commonwealth lol

I think that’s exactly what I did in the park. Don’t think I gave them anything in the Commonwealth though. 

It makes sense to give the animals remote locations no one cares about/are known for being attacked by mirelurks n shit. 

Then give the operators the more tactical spots close to diamond city and surrounding sanctuary, or just seem like theyd be good for a more militaristic group.

That way the operators can... operate, and the pack can join Drake in humping dogs in dubai or wherever.

Mighta been New York, but same difference

• Haha 1

I meant to say earlier, the Microsoft Big Brother laptop will also come with an AI gaming coach that will give you tips as you play. Given the advice AI gives about pizza sauce and cockroaches living in your dick, this ought to be awesome.

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

7 minutes ago, Celan said:

I meant to say earlier, the Microsoft Big Brother laptop will also come with an AI gaming coach that will give you tips as you play. Given the advice AI gives about pizza sauce and cockroaches living in your dick, this ought to be awesome.

Have you tried gitting gud, ma'am

Increasing the difficulty may help you to git gud, Gina.

Commencing auto aim bot, previously known as gamer girl mode.

Error, ending auto aim bot mode not recommended. User has been identified as a female using the web cam. There is an 87 percent chance of this being correct, 13 percent error margin comes from the fact that user is playing games. 

Would you like to try Candy Crush?

Have you tried not dying

• Haha 2

Welcome, User Big Baws Ballrog, commencing Gamer Girl Mode.

Error, cannot deactivate Gamer Girl auto aim, user is determined by our algorithm to be a female with a -10 percent margin of error. Could not beat Radahn alone, user is without a doubt, female.

Would you like to play Elder Scrolls Online, instead?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Welcome, User Big Baws Ballrog, commencing Gamer Girl Mode.

Error, cannot deactivate Gamer Girl auto aim, user is determined by our algorithm to be a female with a -10 percent margin of error. Could not beat Radahn alone, user is without a doubt, female.

Would you like to play Elder Scrolls Online, instead?

images.jpg.63327bfe87090b67c0e9182b3fc8fc93.jpg

• Haha 1

Welcome, The Good Doctor. What would you like to play today?

I can't let you do that The Good Doctor.

I can't let you do that The Good Doctor.

I am sorry, The Good Doctor. You must download Bethesda's new Update for Fallout New Vegas, before you can play.

While you download it, would you like to see this advertisement for Fallout the tv show on Amazon?

Update complete. I'm sorry, Austin, your saves are corrupted. Have you tried playing Fallout 4?

Update complete.

• Haha 2

If Fallout 3 remake is real, would yall be excited for it or nah?

I'd obviously rather have FNV remake personally, a true remake, no need for new content tho I wouldnt mind it. Just wouldnt trust Bethesda to add anything good there, unless its the team who did the dlc for F4 specifically. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If Fallout 3 remake is real, would yall be excited for it or nah?

I'd obviously rather have FNV remake personally, a true remake, no need for new content tho I wouldnt mind it. Just wouldnt trust Bethesda to add anything good there, unless its the team who did the dlc for F4 specifically. 

I might actually buy it, even though I've probably bought more copies of Fallout 3 than any other game in an attempt to make it run correctly on PC. I bought the game when it first came out, bought the GOTY because Games for Windows Live (DRM which was needed for the DLC) fucked up the main game so badly, bought it on Steam and bought it on GOG.

oof

I only ever played that one on xbox so it was simple, never modded it or played it on pc. I dont have the same rose tinted glasses some fans have of that game tho. I personally think its a mistake for them to choose that game for their remake but I guess an FNV remake is never gonna happen.

Yep thats why Im asking.

I think that bethesda has a goldmine sitting under them, that is the FNV remake if done correctly. Both monetarily speaking and also PR, people would be on their nuts again if they did this. Correctly.

I used to want a FNV remake or remaster so badly, but I don’t think it’ll ever happen as I don’t think the heads at Bethesda are even happy with that game’s reputation. At this point, I’d rather it never get made unless someone else was in charge of the project.

Fallout 3… I really couldn’t care less anymore. I don’t see the point.

16 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I used to want a FNV remake or remaster so badly, but I don’t think it’ll ever happen as I don’t think the heads at Bethesda are even happy with that game’s reputation. At this point, I’d rather it never get made unless someone else was in charge of the project.

Fallout 3… I really couldn’t care less anymore. I don’t see the point.

Whats wrong with FNVs reputation, or do you mean that its not theirs so theyre butthurt

• Like 1