Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

1 hour ago, Celan said:

The 2005 Battlestar Galactica is on Amazon Prime now. I'm re-watching it and thought it's no Expanse, it isn't half bad. You younglings should check it out if you haven't seen it.*

*It is more synth bullshit, though.

I’ve wanted to watch it but I actually canceled my Prime subscription recently. Fallout was enough of them for me. XD 

21 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Game is shipping with both a PVE and PVP mode! 

Nice! Would be funny if it ends up more popular than modern Halo. 

Speaking of WH40K, I picked up Rogue Trader when it went on sale today. Since Boltgun was mostly just a bloody romp, this’ll be my first real foray into the lore of the setting. 

• Like 1

An AI recommending with straight face that you put glue in your pizza sauce would definitely "push the boundaries."

This Trump rally in the Bronx was wild.

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

13 minutes ago, Elden Clown said:

Please keep sharing these memes you've been sharing the past few days lol. They're great.

Its nice to be appreciated ^^

*Eyeballs the rest of you troglodytes* >.>

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

6 hours ago, Celan said:

An AI recommending with straight face that you put glue in your pizza sauce would definitely "push the boundaries."

I like trump and all but Daddy Trump is wild xD

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Its nice to be appreciated ^^

*Eyeballs the rest of you troglodytes* >.>

Always! Laughing and smiling is always nice. It's great to have peeps to talk about all this stuff with.

Edited by Elden Clown
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Celan said:

I don't think this man blinked once. He like half blinked at one point. I think I know what's going on here..

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

id be into warhammer more if they werent built like warcraft, and gears characters fused into one lol.

I feel ya there. :lol: Though I think humans look normal in WH40K, more normal than Gears of War, even. It’s just that all the marketing focuses on crazy genetically modified super soldiers like the Space Marines because they sell the most figurines by far.

Looked it up and yeah, the Imperium’s main force is the "Astra Militarum" and they just look like normal dudes.

warhammer-40k-astra-militarum-imperial-g

Meanwhile, elite units like the Space Marines are basically freakish hulking super mutants compared to everyone else. XD 

a32df52749116522ff4c478c6329f8b9.jpg

27DFE94E-D567-4360-A9D3-88D420822128.jpe

2b1a227a-68ab-431d-ad54-02efcbfc1ffb

main-qimg-7f6cdace4792e7295a9fbdeb8b0496

1431561953844.jpg

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Looked it up and yeah, the Imperium’s main force is the "Astra Militarum" and they just look like normal dudes.

warhammer-40k-astra-militarum-imperial-g

Meanwhile, the Space Marines and others like them are basically like a freakish hulking hybrid of super mutants and Spartans from halo. XD They are elite units and stand apart from the regular humans.

Reveal hidden contents

a32df52749116522ff4c478c6329f8b9.jpg

27DFE94E-D567-4360-A9D3-88D420822128.jpe

2b1a227a-68ab-431d-ad54-02efcbfc1ffb

main-qimg-7f6cdace4792e7295a9fbdeb8b0496

1431561953844.jpg

The lore flip flops whether they truly qualify as humans either; that's how altered their biology is. They might as well be super mutants; some of them are so altered. So yeah, it makes sense for them to be so giant and pauldron-heavy XD

As for the Astra Millitarum, they also have about a thousand different aesthetics too depending on the regiment XD

e1577ce1_o.png.5517d31a4397f3eb6f2155d4fbb9443f.png

stromtrooper13.PNG.8a6fe0aa0433d68b4959f49bdb1cc610.PNG

qxqtvvgm92r41.thumb.jpg.8e5585f0931074d580d548f5c96ab16e.jpg

• Like 1