Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

That laughing crying shitting throwing up crap people say is so annoying and stupid

Even more cringe is older people carrying after kids saying this dumb shit they picked up from tick tock

Last time I heard this I was with this 21 year old Asian chick, don’t ask, and the cringe made me not dip that young ever again.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Raul's X feed is lit

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

I watched Tim Burton's biopic on the legendary B-movie director Ed Wood. I absolutely loved it, I highly recommend it. One of his few movies to win oscars. XD They filmed it in black and white, and it's more of a homage to silly horror movies then anything else. 

Think it's one of Johnny Depp's best roles 

• Like 1

So I just got back from Kroger (grocery store) and I had the funniest damn interaction.

This little black kid was with his family one self checkout kiosk to my left. He tapped my arm to get my attention, to which I said howdy and went back to checking out.

He then said to me "I'm copying you!" while having this big smile. THEN he asked me why I was white :rofl:

His mom went over and corraled him away, saying something along the lines of "I don't know exactly what you said, but you shouldn't have said that."

It took all I had to contain my laughter XD

• Haha 2

After a few years, I reinstalled F.E.A.R 1 again. While the horror isn't nearly as potent anymore, the gunplay and overall fun is still incredibly good!

The way the replicants are always coordinating with one another, and the genius idea of having the player tapped into their coms elevates everything.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

So I just got back from Kroger (grocery store) and I had the funniest damn interaction.

This little black kid was with his family one self checkout kiosk to my left. He tapped my arm to get my attention, to which I said howdy and went back to checking out.

He then said to me "I'm copying you!" while having this big smile. THEN he asked me why I was white :rofl:

His mom went over and corraled him away, saying something along the lines of "I don't know exactly what you said, but you shouldn't have said that."

It took all I had to contain my laughter XD

You should’ve laughed XD I thought this was gonna be cringe but I laughed hard

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Hired her as senior writer XD

Looked her up and at least she’s not a complete nobody like a lot of these sorts of hires usually are. She does have some experience.

She wrote for the final season of TellTale’s TWD, which I’ve heard was good. Though most of her other projects are not particularly noted for writing quality. 

But she also wrote for My Little Pony and loudly sings the praises of IP-killer Sweet Baby Inc. so… yeah, I wouldn’t hire her to work on something like The Witcher even if she was willing to do it for peanuts. XD 

• Haha 2

Hence why my blood mage Hawke in DAI starts spouting nonsense about blood magic being evil. 

Anyway, it's fine. They get to make the game they want to make and I get to save my 60 bucks.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Had lunch with my grandmother today and I tried talking about my great grandfather's wartime experience a bit. Sadly when he was alive I was too young for him to tell me the grizzly shit, nor did he talk about it with anyone. I knew he served in the Pacific Theater during WW2 but didn't know until now he was in the Philippines. That sorta explains why he extremely hated the Japanese the rest of his life, that was a fuckshit part of the war XD

Edited by TheCzarsHussar