Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

7 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Skyrim did this before it was cool and on every difficulty lol

That seemed to be more of Bethesda's innocent incompetence instead of flat out trying to pander to these fools XD

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

That seemed to be more of Bethesda's innocent incompetence instead of flat out trying to pander to these fools XD

Nah I think their casualization was very deliberate and definitely to appeal to wider audiences. Was calculated. I just think that they probably overdid it since they are so poor at game balance.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Nah I think their casualization was very deliberate and definitely to appeal to wider audiences. Was calculated. I just think that they probably overdid it since they are so poor at game balance.

I thought you were talking about the many exploits XD

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I thought you were talking about the many exploits XD

Lol no I mean that for many they quite literally cant die because the db character can get way too op and their game is too easy.

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Still not as crazy as Oblivion just straight up having pretty easily accessible 100% damage reflection. XD 

Nah I remember being constantly terrified of bandits in Daedric Armor in Oblivion XD

This great African-American wishes you a Happy 4th

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

@Celan I will either pay you to play Elden ring and stream it, or make your thanksgiving dinner this year.

In its entirety, and yes you can use summons and play however you like to make it easier.

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@Celan I will either pay you to play Elden ring and stream it, or make your thanksgiving dinner this year.

In its entirety, and yes you can use summons and play however you like to make it easier.

How much are we talking here?

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

The moderators will discuss this at a later date if said parties are interested in the proposal. 

Drizzle drizzle, come on. This better be good.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Drizzle drizzle, come on. This better be good.

:rofl:

You're a woman so you gotta sparkle sparkle, only we can drizzle drizzle

edit:

my bad, its sprinkle sprinkle for chicks.

Edited by ColonelKillaBee

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

40 bucks so you can buy the dlc as starting offer, and I'll pay for your turkey personally.

That's fucking weaksauce. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s a 100+ hour game to 100%, easily. No way you’ll get Celan to finish it if she doesn’t enjoy this type of gameplay to begin with. XD 

I know plenty of people who couldn't get into Dark Souls, but enjoyed Elden Ring much more. That being said, if they don't like Dungeon Crawlers or ARPG's it seems silly XD