Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

8 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I wouldnt even know what else to get for NV if I tried. FNV really doesnt need a lot of mods imo. 

It doesn’t need a lot of mods at all, I just like having stuff lol. Unlike Fallout 4 where the first 120 mods are for making the game playable, NV is mostly just quality of life stuff that I find enjoyable

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

The accessories on the outfit and the hat can be replaced and are interchangeable. For instance I could put a radio and pouches on my belt but meh, Im not the one callin for help. And I aint no kangaroo.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

14 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

It’s not it’s just bloody and fucked up cause you got shot in the head right above it lol

Bullet scar (i don’t remember the actual name) is 100% a required mod for any NV playthrough

• Haha 2

Just now, Centurion said:

Bullet scar (i don’t remember the actual name) is 100% a required mod for any NV playthrough

The biggest objective flaw in the entirety of New Vegas is that your two bullet scars are so plainly visible that multiple characters reference them, and can even tell what made them, yet there are no options for scars in the character creator. :lol: 

• Like 1

@The Good Doctor the banner of the Freestar Collective. I just think it’s looks aesthetic plus all the factions in Starfield are really good and their quest lines are enjoyable, none of them feel like a chore to go through. In Starfield tho the FC is my boys, the UC can suck nuts

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Centurion said:

its two mods combined and yea I literally cant play without it now lol

TFH bullet scar and ghoul eye

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

This happened a while back but damn, the Midwest is scary

• Like 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Wanted to get me a dualsense controller for a while after trying one of a friends PS5. While I am using it on PC so not every game supports all of it's features but with that said stuff like Horizon forbidden west is even that more fun now. The haptics and the adaptive triggers are so neat. Jelly of any of you that's been on PS5 for a while and been using this thing lol.