Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I hear the sniveling whining of sub-human provincials somewhere, but I don't know were they're coming from? Hmmm must be the wind. 

You might hear better when the Thalmor let you get up off all fours

edit: if

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Listen, Celan

Ok

You just dont understand women. JUST TRUST WOMEN. BELIEVE AAAAAALLLLLLLL WOMENNNNNNNN

What's a woman? GOTCHA

Seriously, this is the first Father's Day since my pops passed on. If you've got a father who's at all worthy, give him a shout out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

My great grandfather was my father and is passed since 2019, but I did make sure to call my grandad who helps me out a lot, and my dad, who while not the greatest has helped me spiritually occasionally, and at the very least has improved, and has been married to the same woman over 20 years, so I gotta commend him there. 

Its good to see who you come from so you dont repeat history and learn from the mistakes we're prone to make genetically and not be a slave to that unknowingly. 

• Like 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

51 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Whats that

House of the Dragon 

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Late post about it but me and my dad just sorted through blu-ray dvds and bitched about star wars acolyte XD. We don't have a lot of money nor a lot of things to do around here but he's been really wanting the Obi-Wan mini series on Blu ray (He likes collecting) and I plan on surprising him with it as a late fathers day gift once I'm able to get my first paycheck from this new job in the bank.

Let me tell ya, being a marketing sales supervisor is quite an interesting career jump for me going from pretty much only having burger flipping level jobs to this. I handle a bit more than the title suggests but it's been highly enjoyable.

• Like 2

Well, I can’t say your dad and I have similar taste, but that is a thoughtful gift. :lol: And a timely one, since the blue rays of those shows only just became available like a month ago (I only know because I got Andor as soon as they did). Nice one!

And congrats on the new job. :thumbup: Always nice to see someone move up like that. I hope it remains enjoyable for ya.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Well, I can’t say your dad and I have similar taste, but that is a thoughtful gift.

I honestly have not a clue what happened in the Obi-wan series but he loved it. Was it iffy? Either way, can't wait to see him open it.

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I hope it remains enjoyable for ya.

Me too. So far the only thing I honestly don't like is the heat. It's located at a farmers market so I'm outside pretty much the whole time. It's thankfully in shade but still can be iffy at times especially with the GA humidity on some days. But hey once it's out of summer and I can wear my leather jacket again I'll be just fine.

• Like 1