Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

I think Kamala Harris' word advisor was consulted for this script

• Haha 3

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’d rather watch old school charmed, at least they can count properly

Each episode cost 22.5 million. More than all of us here will make our entire lives put together, unless you all have rich uncles that I don't know about.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

2 minutes ago, Celan said:

Each episode cost 22.5 million. More than all of us here will make our entire lives put together, unless you all have rich uncles that I don't know about.

Does a rich baby mama count xD

im in my soft guy era, a two income home is a must, which is why she works two jobs.

Drizzle Drizzle

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, Celan said:

Each episode is more than twice the entire budget of Godzilla Minus One. XD 

I find Star Wars goofy and boring anyway, but I can't wait for the Nerdrotic and Critical Drinker episodes.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Celan said:

I find Star Wars goofy and boring anyway, but I can't wait for the Nerdrotic and Critical Drinker episodes.

I don’t think you would find Andor goofy or boring, but it’s cut from a different cloth than the rest just based on the fact that it’s not an embarrassing clown show.

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I don’t think you would find Andor goofy or boring, but it’s cut from a different cloth than the rest just based on the fact that it’s not an embarrassing clown show.

I didn’t watch because the series has been tainted beyond repair now

17 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I didn’t watch because the series has been tainted beyond repair now

Can’t blame anyone for that. I just look at it like its own thing and ignore the rest. There’s no way Andor and shit like Acolyte or Book of Boba Fett could exist in the same setting.

Same way I play New Vegas. I don’t watch those ending slides with the mindset that the setting turns to shit a week after the credits roll. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Welp, the 76 devs just announced they're adding playable Ghouls to the game (and they will play differently) Really cool feature imo. 

I’m sure it’ll be a great, lore-friendly depiction of ghoulism and not at all an instantaneous transformation that grants us super powers that can be reverted without any consequences. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’m sure it’ll be a great, lore-friendly depiction of ghoulism and not at all an instantaneous transformation that grants us super powers that can be reverted without any consequences. 

:rofl: I was wrong it actually sounds dumb. You unlock the ability to turn yourself into one at level 50. IT IS A TRANSFORMATION 

Meh, it seems ok to me :p would add variation of players you see.

I dont think the fallout setting is shit outside of New Vegas, I just want cooler guns and better factions, and I'd be mostly fine with Fallout 4.

11 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I dont think the fallout setting is shit outside of New Vegas,

Never said it was. But not all of Star Wars is shit either, just the majority of what it’s turned into, same with Fallout. In both cases, I just ignore all the trash when engaging with the good bits. 

9 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Just another thing for them to fuck up. There is too much variation as it is, with people running around in their shitty memey Fortnite-esq clown skins. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Just another thing for them to fuck up. There is too much variation as it is, with people running around in their shitty memey Fortnite-esq clown skins. 

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Never said it was. But not all of Star Wars is shit either, just the majority of what it’s turned into, same with Fallout. In both cases, I just ignore all the trash when engaging with the good bits. 

32 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I dont think the fallout setting is shit outside of New Vegas, I just want cooler guns and better factions, and I'd be mostly fine with Fallout 4.

You got Fallout 4 2.0 already Colonel: it was Starfield XD

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You got Fallout 4 2.0 already Colonel: it was Starfield XD

34 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just want cooler guns and better factions

Does not compute

26 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Agree to disagree on that, Star Wars has been ass for a while on multiple fronts, Fallout at least has a good tv show and a decent game. Not great, but it was at least worth the 60 bucks I paid.

I cannot say the same for the time I wasted and dollars I spent hoping for the star wars movies to get better xD And the retroactive damage it did for my interest on the series. Im harder on Fallout because it can still be steered in a good direction, but star wars i think is dead.

Having never played Starfield, I’d be willing  to bet that it does have cooler guns and better factions than Fallout 4, if only because that bar is sooooo low. XD Maxson’s BoS can only do so much heavy lifting.

Problem is, nobody on God’s green Earth besides Centurion actually finds the setting remotely interesting, and better factions or guns wouldn’t be enough to fix that.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Having never played Starfield, I’d be willing  to bet that it does have cooler guns and better factions than Fallout 4, if only because that bar is sooooo low. XD Maxson’s BoS can only do so much heavy lifting.

Problem is, nobody on God’s green Earth besides Centurion actually finds the setting remotely interesting, and better factions or guns wouldn’t be enough to fix that.

You'd be wrong xD 

Granted I've not played it either but I've seen enough of it to know its pretty sub par, also. Theres a reason they have like 7000 players online on steam lol.