Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Trying get us to thin our own numbers so there’s less work when Skynet makes its move. XD 

That's why I refuse to look at Google AI and look only at Google Search! You can't stop the signal!

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

42 minutes ago, Celan said:

That's why I refuse to look at Google AI and look only at Google Search! You can't stop the signal!

I just hate that it pulls me away from everything else, its annoying af, like being redirected by a link or popups

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I just hate that it pulls me away from everything else, its annoying af, like being redirected by a link or popups

Are you people old enough to know what Clippy is? It's like the whole of Silicon Valley decided we needed Clippy in every damn thing, except a Clippy that's been trained on decades worth of social media dysfunction.

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Just now, Celan said:

Are you people old enough to know what Clippy is? It's like the whole of Silicon Valley decided we needed Clippy in every damn thing, except a Clippy that's been trained on decades worth of social media dysfunction.

The microsoft word thing? xD 

you people

WHAT DO YOU MEAAAANN YOU PEOPLEE?????!?!?!??!?!??

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Don't you fucking dare compare me to that ignorant cunt. XD 

I was referring to you young'uns. You Millennials. Now I said what I said.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

mmmmm, yea

She's hot dude dont be a hater xD 

Hell, I agree. Just saying, hard to miss the eyes on someone whose very existence disproved my entire belief that anime characters look unrealistic. XD 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hell, I agree. Just saying, hard to miss the eyes on someone whose very existence disproved my entire belief that anime characters look unrealistic. XD 

:rofl:

This is Clippy. It was created by social psychologists and a children's book author. They came up with a little sociopath inflicted on Word users.

Now Clippy has an infinite suite of social dysfunction to draw from.

• Like 1

Just now, Celan said:

This is Clippy. It was created by social psychologists and a children's book author. They came up with a little sociopath inflicted on Word users.

Now Clippy has an infinite suite of social dysfunction to draw from.

So I was right :P

Yes we're old enough to remember but no one uses it xD Always comes up accidentally, same as me accidentally pulling up the ai and promptly leaving.

18 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I am never using this lol I refuse.

Hey, I’m just trying to help. You wanna stick withGoogle, by all means, I won’t stop you. XD 

Brave is another good alternative. But it ain’t nearly as fun to say as Duck Duck Go. 

• Haha 1

Ngl the institute offer is very tempting when you see how polished and shiny everything is, and white.

If he offered me a free white woman as well I'd probably sign on the dotted line.

Guess I could have unlimited synths but its not quite the same.... ah well, Ad Victoriam. Think Ima kill Shaun on the rooftop this time instead of letting him get away. Why be dramatic about it. Gonna do him like George did, looking at the scenery. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If he offered me a free white woman as well I'd probably sign on the dotted line.

If you think about it, not only does the Institute fail to give you any white women… they actively took one from you at the start of the game. 

While everyone else is sitting at 0, those nerds are -1.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ngl the institute offer is very tempting when you see how polished and shiny everything is, and white.

Guess I could have unlimited synths but its not quite the same.... ah well, Ad Victoriam. Think Ima kill Shaun on the rooftop this time instead of letting him get away. Why be dramatic about it. Gonna do him like George did, looking at the scenery. 

Colonel and Doc scouting the Institute:

• Haha 2