Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

You know what needs to be done, bother. :AdVictoriam:

So I asked my honeypie about that today, and she agrees. Said if it were me she'd agree to kill me even tho it'd suck because it would be a mercy in the long run.

When you think about it, its similar to if you found out you were a vampire. It'd be almost the same.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If those cops have footage of the guy doing it, and tracked him right up to the apartment he lives in. Then I doubt you’ll have to worry about him for long. Sounds like he’s already nailed, thankfully. 

Here's the thing, he disappeared between these two houses. Either they've yet to get some kind of search warrant if they even need one, or this was merely the last known location and they're suspecting strongly he lives there.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I also feel like the option to convince Maxson to let him be exiled is a bit of a copout ngl.

I think it works, but is just way less interesting. Especially considering that Danse basically ceases to be a character after you let him go, with barely any further dialogue and no more quest content.

Plus, since he instantly aggros the BoS with his presence, even vertibirds that pass near whatever settlement you keep him in, he’s basically just a liability as a companion. Like taking Boone with you on a Legion run. 

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

@Celan So admittedly this playthrough is the first playthrough I got Danse's approval high enough that it'll suck to kill him lol. You still rockin with Danse or should I grant him his wish and put him out of his misery and end the cruel joke.

Danse is always my meat shield/ boyfriend. I give him a Gatling and just stand back buffing my nails.

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

To be fair if Cait turned out to be a synth, I wouldn't kill her for anyone either lol unless she asked.

There's basically nobody in the game to me thats romanceable for dudes besides her... Piper is fucking insufferable and I have absolutely no idea how people can stomach her as a companion, much less wife her up, and lol the robot... seriously, basically just a walking talking blow up doll.

If I were a woman and thank God I am not cursed with that affliction, Danse is pretty much the only option as well unless you can make Nick fully human. He's cool. 

Little lamp light brat is a pipsqueak. Railroad douche is weird tho he's ok. Just ugly and bad politics. Who else is there. Hmmm.

Lol Strong?  XD God I hope thats not a thing lol.

They should let chicks bang Maxson lol.

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

and lol the robot... seriously, basically just a walking talking blow up doll.

This one baffles me. Like, even if you believe synths are people… Currie is 100% unequivocally a robotic personality matrix. 

And the body you put her in? Flesh and blood synth who suffered brain death. You are literally putting Chat GPT into someone’s body, which was created using DNA taken from your son, and then having sex with it.

And she’s one of the most popular "romances" in Fallout. People are fucking creepy bro. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

This one baffles me. Like, even if you believe synths are people… Currie is 100% unequivocally a robotic personality matrix. 

And the body you put her in? Flesh and blood synth who suffered brain death. You are literally putting Chat GPT into someone’s body, which was created using DNA taken from your son, and then having sex with it.

And she’s one of the most popular "romances" in Fallout. People are fucking creepy bro. 

Well when you put it that way...

• Haha 2

Was gonna say I am proud for never banging a synth but I nailed Magnolia with Cait xD 

I do it every time then wake up to meet that douche vault-tech ghoul to rub it in his face and show em how a nigga be livin.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Was gonna say I am proud for never banging a synth but I nailed Magnolia with Cait xD 

I do it every time then wake up to meet that douche vault-tech ghoul to rub it in his face and show em how a nigga be livin.

Now that the TV show has canonized invest as a normal vault dweller past time, he will probably approve. :disguise:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Does Todd/Emil have an incest fetish or is this shit unintentional XD

Wouldn’t be surprised if the show writers do, but with Todd/Emil I reckon it’s just unintentional because they don’t put much thought into the things they write. XD 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

OH GOD @Celan YOURE BANGING YOUR GRANDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cross:

Technically it would be my son.

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

:rofl: 

"If you’re gonna call out my incest, get your facts straight."

Have you seen Danse underneath that power armor?

For every other synth, Ad Victoriam!

• Haha 2