Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #43

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

explain xD 

Frontier was a much-hyped FNV mod that added a huge map and questline. The trailers looked great and it was very highly anticipated. 

When it came out, it was filled to the brim with the creators’ weird ass fetishes, mostly furries, slave stuff, and other creepy shit like that. XD 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Frontier was a much-hyped FNV mod that added a huge map and questline. The trailers looked great and it was very highly anticipated. 

When it came out, it was filled to the brim with the creators’ weird ass fetishes, mostly furries, slave stuff, and other creepy shit like that. XD 

Whats wrong with slave stuff ._.

Never heard of slave play and race play? Noobs

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Whats wrong with slave stuff ._.

Never heard of slave play and race play? Noobs

I wanna say that she was an underage at launch. But after the backlash they aged her up. 

Then there’s fuckable deathclaws, a faction of horny (fuckable) snake people, and I believe the lead creator turned out to be an actual pedophile or something. 

Basically the natural result of getting a team of average Redditors and Discord moderators to write a story together. Suddenly the Legion doesn’t sound so bad. :cross:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wanna say that she was an underage at launch. But after the backlash they aged her up. 

Then there’s fuckable deathclaws, a faction of horny (fuckable) snake people, and I believe the lead creator turned out to be an actual pedophile or something. 

Basically the natural result of getting a team of average Redditors and Discord moderators to write a story together. Suddenly the Legion doesn’t sound so bad. :cross:

It's really sad that there was legitimately very skilled members of that mod team. Namely the engine and animations people, who made actual functioning vehicles. Hilariously they all instantly pulled out of the time at launch and demanded their assets not be used.

9 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

…… oh

• Haha 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's really sad that there was legitimately very skilled members of that mod team. Namely the engine and animations people, who made actual functioning vehicles. Hilariously they all instantly pulled out of the time at launch and demanded their assets not be used.

Apparently it was an open secret amongst the other big modding projects about horrible the Frontier scene was; so it's not like they didn't know what was going on 

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I remember thinking the first movie was bad, but trash as most movies are today, it’s probably pretty decent by comparison. XD I’m interested. 

Story wasn't very good, but it had amazing production. And I saw alot of practical stuff in that trailer. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Story wasn't very good, but it had amazing production. And I saw alot of practical stuff in that trailer. 

Speaking of, I’m watching Escape From New York right now and it’s crazy how good the sets are. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Speaking of, I’m watching Escape From New York right now and it’s crazy how good the sets are. 

Did a certain game with another eye patch wearing Snake get you in the mood XD

Funny thing is I saw it recently too :rofl:

• Haha 1