Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #42

I just hope the game is at least half decent but at the same time when it does come out all I have to say is..
johnny-depp-captain-jack-sparrow.gif.76e08ad30f920ba7803e84aaee9f377c.gif
I don't support Ubisoft anymore at least until they stop this $130 shit, don't judge.

Yeah, I didn’t even play Valhalla because of how sick I am with AC’s generic ass format at this point. This just looks like more of the same with a Japan paint job. Pass.

I’d get back into AC if they’d make more games like Mirage, but that was clearly a one-off. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

The main argument I'm seeing is that people keep screaming that Yasuke wasn't actually a Samurai XD 

There's alot of misinformation going on. Alot of people don't seem to understand Samurai was a class; not a rank. A woman and child born into the class was a Samurai. They keep saying Yasuke wasn't a Samurai, but a retainer...despite the fact a retainer is pretty much the definition of a Samurai XD (A warrior in the military elite serving a daimyo). During the Sengoku period (which was over a hundred years of constant civil war) there was a ton of social mobility for soldiers; peasent warriors who showed good service were inducted into the class twenty four seven. 

Yasuke was rescued from slavery by one of the most powerful Daimyo's of the period; giving a stipend, a sword, and a Samurai-role (carrying his sword). He wasn't a Lord, but he was a Samurai. 

The Internet is like

444485856_304652392695465_6079130998681333508_n.png

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

But I thought we all agreed that Assassins Creed 3 was shit?

The cringiest moment in the entire first half of the series is Connor berating the Revolutionaries for taking all the credit for stuff the devs are now pretending that he did. I didn’t like it then and I don’t like it now. But it would’ve been even worse if Connor was written to be an actual historic figure. 

Difference is tho the black guy actually is. If anything that gives them much more plausibility than Connor

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Difference is tho the black guy actually is. If anything that gives them much more plausibility than Connor

I completely disagree, that makes it even worse. But it’s whatever, I don’t care enough to argue about it. 

51 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I completely disagree, that makes it even worse. But it’s whatever, I don’t care enough to argue about it. 

Good boy 

._.

4 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The president of Iran died in a helicopter crash today. 

They blamed the US for putting an embargo on aviation parts, allowing the "accident" to happen. Which is a little insulting, considering we probably provided whatever weapon was actually used to do it. XD 

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

You’re still wrong though. XD 

Nah not this time lol, to me it’s the most badass idea they’ve come up with in a long time like some Afro samurai shit.

Rewatched Road Warrior last weekend. And maybe this is the first time I’ve seen it with subtitles turned on, but I had no idea that Lord Humongous calls one of his war bands the "Gayboy Berserkers". :rofl: 

Movie holds up incredibly well. Lots of fun character interactions, Max has a good arc, the sets and designs are excellent, and loads of little details like how all the damage he takes across the movies doesn’t magically heal but accumulates over time.

Posted (edited)

Elder scrolls online is an ouroboros. Infinitely eating itself. Infinity

a sideways 8

arguably a symbol of mmos because they technically don’t end.

They have two mmos (so far)

8…..8

SS

:O

edit: bro if you flip SS it makes 88!!!!

Edited by ColonelKillaBee
  • Haha 1