Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #42

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It looks like one of those weird elite paintings they found on Epstein Island. 

I don't know what kind of person would look at that and say it doesn't look like it carries an imprisoned evil spirit and was sealed with blood-sacrifice XD 

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I just love that she learned who Sauron is at the end of season 1, so he disguised himself with a wig and pointy ears. :rofl: 

This universe has only ugly male elves, so he was hoping to dazzle them.

• Haha 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

1715866394280911.jpg.e33e9364540c4fd899f334dc8f8e58be.jpg

Apparently Shadows is, despite having NO multiplayer, is launching with a battle pass...besides the already insanely expensive price. Why does a single player game need a battle-pass?

That screenshot alone makes this game look like cancer.

26 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

She can't even steal from demons anymore :rofl:

Might actually be the dirtiest I’ve ever seen a character done. This is on the level of "Jaime Lannister never really cared about innocents". 

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I've never seen a franchise so vivisected so quickly; I'm almost impressed, cause they usually take several years XD

1715893803092315.thumb.jpg.2ca0a982a68754091654a4401c94e4e5.jpg

This makes sense when you remember that they discovered Sodom recently and that the world is secretly under the control of one shadow government proven by covid, and that the world is gonna end soon, and Balrog should repent while he still can.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

As a black man, my opinion on this is, is it fucked up that white people made a game about white people doin what they do best, stealing from other cultures and appropriating said culture as their own and profiting from much poorer nations and calling it archeology.... no!

Black people also have a game or two where we're allowed to do what we do best culturally as a people, and its called Grand Theft Auto.

Everyone should be able to glorify their sins as a people. Turns out we all steal, we just call it different things and you can even go to college for it when white. Go figure.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

is it fucked up that white people made a game about white people doin what they do best, stealing from other cultures and appropriating said culture as their own and profiting from much poorer nations and calling it archeology.... no!

This is where you’re mistaken. The real Lara Croft doesn’t call it archeology. She does that shit for trophies and fun!

Why did she even steal the fucking thing if she was going to give it back? Cultural appropriation okay as long as it's temporary?

11 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Seems interesting. I’ll give it a shot. 

Helps that HBO has more confidence from me than any of the other chucklehead services. XD 

I've not heard good things about the books that it's based on- these are the Brian Herbert prequels- plus my recent experience with True Detective Night Country has given me HBO PTSD.

• Like 1

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

11 minutes ago, Celan said:

Why did she even steal the fucking thing if she was going to give it back? Cultural appropriation okay as long as it's temporary?

Pfft white woman act like she dont know

She get what she want out of it then hand it back in reaction video on tik tok of course, maximum profit