Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #42

6 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

...they edited out a little detail and people are throwing a bitchfit? :rofl:

Well I dont know if anyone's throwing a bitchfit over it lol, I think its the opposite :p people threw a bitchfit because stellar blade had deh sexies and now they censored the sexy

Its not a little detail, they changed the style of a lot of the outfits and also made it less gory than it was as well too. 

I bet you'd be upset if that happened to a souls game :P Which, this is souls esque

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

7 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Well I dont know if anyone's throwing a bitchfit over it lol, I think its the opposite :p people threw a bitchfit because stellar blade had deh sexies and now they censored the sexy

Its not a little detail, they changed the style of a lot of the outfits and also made it less gory than it was as well too. 

I bet you'd be upset if that happened to a souls game :P Which, this is souls esque

Weird. Seemed like these devs knew their audience, but guess not. Unless this is some Sony meddling. Wouldn't surprise me.

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No surprise there. It was well marketed and the people against it were so insufferable that it drove more to buy it out of spite. Like the eye candy equivalent of Hogwarts Legacy. XD 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

No surprise there. It was well marketed and the people against it were so insufferable that it drove more to buy it out of spite. Like the eye candy equivalent of Hogwarts Legacy. XD 

Kind of the equivalent of the good ole "Your mother will REALLY hate this game" XD

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It’s not nice to make trauma victimhood a competition. 

I'm just trying to comfort you; as vivisections of our favorite childhood  IP's, I don't think Fallout is near the bottom...yet...

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

That Executive Producer credit feels like them branding the IP with hot irons :cross:

The image of a crashed NCR vertibird in the streets of a barren and dead New Vegas with Todd Howard’s name on top is the perfect summation of the series at this point.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2