3) Moldaver
4) Cyclops Overseer
5) Norm

Barely characters, but I enjoyed them:

-Random Veteran Ranger
-Organ Harvesting Mr. Handy
-Discount Dogmeat
-Chet… kind of. He’s a little funny.

That’s about it. I didn’t like anyone in the BoS or the vaults besides those I named. And particularly disliked Maximus, Hank (Lucy’s dad), the Enclave scientist, Mr. House, and all of the evil Vault-Tec/Corpo people.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Characters I genuinely liked:

1) Cooper
2) Lucy
3) Moldaver
4) Cyclops Overseer
5) Norm

Barely characters, but I enjoyed them:

-Random Veteran Ranger
-Organ Harvesting Mr. Handy
-Discount Dogmeat
-Chet… kind of. He’s a little funny.

That’s about it. I didn’t like anyone in the BoS or the vaults besides those I named. And particularly disliked Maximus, Hank (Lucy’s dad), the Enclave scientist, Mr. House, and all of the evil Vault-Tec/Corpo people.

It's kind of funny that Mr "I didn't even consider your a mom a person anymore after she left the Vault" raised two genuinely great kids XD Norm especially seemed like a normal person being exposed to Wild Wasteland for the first time. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's kind of funny that Mr "I didn't even consider your a mom a person anymore after she left the Vault" raised two genuinely great kids XD Norm especially seemed like a normal person being exposed to Wild Wasteland for the first time. 

Poor Norm spent the entire season being the only man of reason in a vault full of morons. XD 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why are good shows getting cancelled and this got another season?!

They announced season 2 immediately after 1 came out. They probably were approved for at least two seasons from the start.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Kinda like how Amazon dropped a billion dollars on Rings of Power with plans to make five seasons before they ever knew how well or poorly it would do. 

Bet they’re regretting that. XD 

They'll be lucky if they get to 3 XD

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Why are good shows getting cancelled and this got another season?!

Report to your Diversity Officer for retraining.

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

So Keanu Reeves and freaking Idris Elba are two of the top billed roles in Sonic the Hedgehog.

What a weird world. XD It’s like Sonic and Cyberpunk 2077 have the same casting agents. 

Idris, Keanu, and Jim fucking Carey being attached to Sonic is hilarious too XD

I think Carey loved being Eggman so much, he broke his retirement. And Idris would rather be Knuckles then James Bond :rofl:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Huh. I wonder if the production is just a lot of fun or something. 

Carey's Eggman is just Jim Carey acting like a hammy psychopath for an hour XD And is by far the best parts of the movies (not to say there bad, I enjoy watching them with my sister XD) So he probably enjoys being let loose 

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Carey's Eggman is just Jim Carey acting like a hammy psychopath for an hour 

No wonder Jimmy Carrey left retirement for it. It’s what he spends his time doing anyway; may as well get paid for it. XD 

• Haha 1