Roleplayer’s Off Topic Thread #2

1 minute ago, BTCollins said:

Lol don’t fight, just pick another. There are plenty to go around 

The Golden Eye, Gardener of Men, Prince of Fate, Lord of Secrets, Abyssal Cephaliarch, Woodland Man, Old Antecedent, Scryer, Inevitable Knower, and Demon (or Daedra) of Knowledge.

I kinda wanna fight though.

It wouldn’t be fair of course because I owe Colonel a free punch when we meet up anyway. 

Also admittedly I think woodland man just fits Doc's aesthetic lol, plus of all of us he was the last to hunt the most recently...

I bet Baldur would appreciate being a demon of knowledge lol. Though it really should be something like "Woodland Elder".

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 hour ago, BTCollins said:

Honestly those were the names I imagined y’all picking. Woodland man for Doc, Abyssal Cephaliarch for BBB, and Demon of Knowledge for Colonel. It’s why I picked them out of the list lol

Fair enough lol.

I'm on it

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I was joking because Colonel jumped on it so quick, but hell I’ll take it! XD 

Are you sure we can actually have separate names though? Because I don’t wanna end up as the three Abyssal Cephaliarchs.

So like the Three Musketeers of they were Cthulhu horrors?

57 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Are you sure we can actually have separate names though? Because I don’t wanna end up as the three Abyssal Cephaliarchs.

:rofl: What I gotta do is make separate groups for you two with the same powers and just change the name of Admin for me, and give your groups individual names. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Isn’t that the worst? I mean one is enough but three? Their tentacles just go everywhere and the fluid stains

• Haha 2