Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #39

There's a character in FEAR named Sergeant Holiday (he serves as the leader of Delta Team unit that's attached to your squad). Whenever I saw him; I kept thinking, "Wow, knock off Sergeant Johnson" (though he's alot more subdued and no, it aint cause he's black XD)

F.E.A.R._-_Douglas_Holiday_29.thumb.webp.db10d1a0d2fa896a15a5f3d7be722ddf.webp

Turns out the dude is played by David Scully' Johnson's voice actor :rofl:

14 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's a character in FEAR named Sergeant Holiday (he serves as the leader of Delta Team unit that's attached to your squad). Whenever I saw him; I kept thinking, "Wow, knock off Sergeant Johnson" (though he's alot more subdued and no, it aint cause he's black XD)

F.E.A.R._-_Douglas_Holiday_29.thumb.webp.db10d1a0d2fa896a15a5f3d7be722ddf.webp

Turns out the dude is played by David Scully' Johnson's voice actor :rofl:

No no, it's because he's black 

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I own it and am afraid to play it XD cause I’m gonna wanna all the time 

This is also why it took me a year to play witcher 3 lol

i always take this long and now my friend Jess is daily trying to get me to play lol But I’m an intp and procrastinate everything.

she gave me the code for it, deluxe edition too

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

13 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

onQyHUM.jpg

I’ve seen almost nothing of BG3 so I’ve got no comment on its quality, but it bugs me how defensive these consumers are of mediocrity. If the game is so ground breakingly good as they say, then why shouldn’t it set new standards that others should strive for? The industry will only improve if other devs aim to compete with and surpass BG3, not consign themselves to always being beneath it. 

Freakin’ commies man, I swear.

:P 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve seen almost nothing of BG3 so I’ve got no comment on its quality, but it bugs me how defensive these consumers are of mediocrity. If the game is so ground breakingly good as they say, then why shouldn’t it set new standards that others should strive for? The industry will only improve if other devs aim to compete with and surpass BG3, not consign themselves to always being beneath it. 

Freakin’ commies man, I swear.

Reveal hidden contents

:P 

They aren't just consumers; they are producers. It's game devs complaining about a new standard being set that will make there jobs harder XD

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I feel like I'm going to regret saying this but.... send pics

Its honestly not something i can just send pics of, it wouldnt do the place justice. Couldnt see how it moves for instance. I can stream it for yall sometime

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee