Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #38

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently there at the city center in Rostov; the army units are siding with them :rofl:

Imagine how surreal this is to watch 

Rostov is actually in Russia proper. And theyve allegedly advanced to Voronezh which is halfway between Rostov and moscow

Fuck:dntknw:

22 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@Centurion Russia going to surrender to it's mercs before you got a a chance to blow them up XD

I wonder if there's going to be big ramifications for the PMC business from here on? 

I hope Russia implodes like that titanic explorer sub. Also, the ramifications should be don’t bomb and under supply your own pmc’s lmao

• Haha 2

Fuck:dntknw:

28 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The same folks who wrote up paragraphs of text why the Breton should have beat the Nord way back in the old ESO trailers finally got hired XD

Man overpowered that giant ass Nord effortlessly :rofl:

Where the hell was this guy when Mannimarco was actively destroying the world?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

The same folks who wrote up paragraphs of text why the Breton should have beat the Nord way back in the old ESO trailers finally got hired XD

Man overpowered that giant ass Nord effortlessly :rofl:

Dude fucking giant-daded the shit out of them :rofl:

Trying to beat Reach on legendary solo for the first time. Holy fucking christ the Night of Long Fuckatry feels impossible. Not only did I learn this mission is bugged in MCC, but there's no checkpoints for at least four waves.

Either Bungie fucked up hard, or 343 fucked up porting it. Either way, I'm hating on what used to be one of the top three missions in the game. :rofl:

It's so bad that the entire community's advice is "Hide behind the station and let the guns take everything out."

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I have done that achievement twice now. Once on 360 and once on MCC. Both times, the space dogfight was the hardest part of the game. 

I wouldn't even be that salty if they gave me a single ass checkpoint. Was that the same way in the 360 Legendary, not having any checkpoints throughout the entire first half of the mission?

18 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I wouldn't even be that salty if they gave me a single ass checkpoint. Was that the same way in the 360 Legendary, not having any checkpoints throughout the entire first half of the mission?

It’s been a long time since I played the 360, but as I remember, the two experiences were exactly the same. 

17 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'm also finally turning framerate to 30fps. For whatever reason, on 60fps the enemies do somewhere around double damage and are insanely aggressive.

I've never heard of framerate causing a bug like that.

Seems like this is an oddly common bug in a variety of games. Happened in Destiny too. And it actually just arrived to console versions of Fallout 76 last week when Bethesda (finally) got it running properly at 60 fps. Now laser turrets basically instakill the player. XD 

• Haha 1