Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #38

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Furries love vore; vore as a fetish on the internet originates from there fandom. 

wait a second I call bullshit xD This fetish originates from dragon ball z not a bunch of furry critter enthusiasts.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

@ColonelKillaBee Weird but hilarious ESO shit happened.

Major new ESO spoilers, plus NSFW. XD 

Seriously, the spoilers are huge. Don’t read if you want to see it for yourself.

So people have recently gotten to play the new Necrom stuff early and found out today that the plot involves a new daedric prince:  Ithelia, the Prince of Paths, Mistress of the Untraveled Road, the Unseen. This has been confirmed several times over by players and screenshots.

So that’s the crazy lore spoiler bit. The hilarious and weird NSFW bit is that someone on reddit posted this over a month ago with zero context. Nobody even paid attention to it at the time:

31 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Reveal hidden contents

So people have recently gotten to play the new Necrom stuff early and found out today that the plot involves a new daedric prince:  Ithelia, the Prince of Paths, Mistress of the Untraveled Road, the Unseen. This has been confirmed several times over by players and screenshots.

So that’s the crazy lore spoiler bit. The hilarious and weird NSFW bit is that someone on reddit posted this over a month ago with zero context. Nobody even paid attention to it at the time:

Reveal hidden contents

If the old Beth forum was still up people would he having fucking meltdowns just about now XD

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Hide contents

Seriously, the spoilers are huge. Don’t read if you want to see it for yourself.

Hide contents

What am I looking at exactly xD Why the chick pic lol

I'll hold my judgement till I've seen the story for myself. I just recently finished High Isle, all chapters and I actually quite enjoyed it. They didnt make me like the druid stuff but I didn't hate it at least and liked 'some' elements of it. And it was a fun questline and really good zones too.

So, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I just did the prequel quest for Necrom as well and so far it seems like it'll be fun. I was looking forward to new content by the end of it. 

All in all one of the big complaints people had was that the quests were inconsequential and the lore didnt bring anything new that would have lasting effects outside of eso. That news may or may not be the same but has potential to be something much more. 

We kinda knew there was a possibility for this sort of thing already. How they execute it in game will matter the most.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

What am I looking at exactly xD Why the chick pic lol

Did you read the post? XD 

Somebody randomly posted that pic a month ago with a title that was low-key a massive spoiler for ESO (still is), but nobody knew it at the time because how could they?

It seems as if someone leaked a very specific piece of information, but then instead of giving any explanation or context, they just used it to shitpost with a picture of some internet hoe. XD 

• Like 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Did you read the post? XD 

Somebody randomly posted that pic a month ago with a title that was low-key a massive spoiler for ESO (still is), but nobody knew it at the time because how could they?

It seems as if someone leaked a very specific piece of information, but then instead of giving any explanation or context, they just used it to shitpost with a picture of some internet hoe. XD 

The internet hoe is what confused me lmao. I don't understand this generation's humor, but then in context it is pretty funny.

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

The internet hoe is what confused me lmao. I don't understand this generation's humor, but then in context it is pretty funny.

Yeah, it’s pretty funny that this happened over a month ago and people were probably just like "weird title but ah well, nice tits" and moved on.

Then 33 days later one of those people plays Necrom early, sees that name, remembers the tits, and is like… "hey, what the fuck?!" :rofl: 

• Haha 1