Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #38

8 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Damn lol

Yeah. Human guests aren’t likely considering we don’t have this site advertised anywhere. Unless that changes, I wouldn’t expect anyone new unless they get invited.

I’m not against advertising or trying to attract more members, but I don’t do social media. XD 

Apart from the regulars and Tdroid, you might very rarely see Elegant or mad-Scorpio appearing online. They’re the only other real people on our members list currently.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It's a little bittersweet knowing no matter how good this and Dead Space were, company's are going to take it as a sign to make more remakes rather then new ideas and do it with less then a fraction of a care Capcom and EA Motive put in there's 

This is gonna sound uncharacteristically optimistic of me, but ya know, it works both ways.

Capcom actually giving a damn and making something good is very likely the reason we ended up getting such a good Dead Space remake in turn. Maybe it’ll keep happening, but even if it doesn’t, I’m glad that it happened the way it did. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

This is gonna sound uncharacteristically optimistic of me, but ya know, it works both ways.

Capcom actually giving a damn and making something good is very likely the reason we ended up getting such a good Dead Space remake in turn. Maybe it’ll keep happening, but even if it doesn’t, I’m glad that it happened the way it did. 

That is uncharacteristically optimistic of you XD

• Haha 1