Soulsborne Thread #11

2 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Oh shit. 

u6POokK.png.ee819c88105f23e1afdd0e9d61fbeb15.png

Besides that; there seems to be a huge focus on pre-Erd Tree Crucible culture going on. Which is awesome, since it was one of the least explored areas in the base game. 

I'll be a happy man if we can use those gnarled Crucible Knight weapons embedded into the roundtable. I'm very curious to see what their pre-Erdtree armor also looked like. Since what we see in game is from the era of Godfrey once he accepted lordship

So the first image in the trailer is apparently Marika getting her god-powers; and it depicts her stealing something from a swaddling cloth (that looks like flesh; just like the God-Skin cults!), and "seducing and betraying someone". She probably did the same thing to the Gloom Eyed Queen as Radagon did to Rennala. 

4 hours ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Like shit: nobody can even compete art wise. 

1716307970107488m.thumb.jpg.cca91d6832841cb4b2e3cd40b1c68070.jpg

Here's the real question, which one of the NPCs at the end of the trailer are you gonna snatch their fashion souls from?

It's either the paladin looking dude(lady?) in front or the muscle cuirass armor.

3 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Here's the real question, which one of the NPCs at the end of the trailer are you gonna snatch their fashion souls from?

It's either the paladin looking dude(lady?) in front or the muscle cuirass armor.

None; I'm rocking the Black Swordsmen set that was shown in the other trailer.