Soulsborne Thread #11

Oh and these (obviously) are inspired by Celtic Wickerman, but Memesaki said they're "nightmarish" warmachines powered by corpses. 

3a3fd3d4d7eae5586742967dcd6c5a339914e0d9

The_Wicker_Man_of_the_Druids_crop.jpg

The new Demigod's title is "The Impaler"  (whose army the wickermen belong too) and he's been waging a war concurrently to the Shattering in the Shadowlands. against "Golden Order" loyalists and apparently he's "on the verge of winning". 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I can't wait to debate why Chadahn and Godfrey would still clap Messmer's cheeks in four months.

Messmer's apparently almost won his war, remember while the former became triple amputee and the later was fucking crucified XD

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Messmer's apparently almost won his war, remember while the former became triple amputee and the later was fucking crucified XD

Naw Chadahn would have Messmer with a side of red wine and broccoli.

Godfrey would use THE THUNDER THIGHS to jellify Messmer's noodle legs with earthquakes.

5 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

I’ve done them all. Favorite is probably the default. 

Same here on all endings though I think for my favorite I'd have to choose the age of order ending. Just feels kind of right to me in a way and as stupid as it may sound it brings me memories of Solaire, who is still in my top three video game NPCs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Became a triple amputee by face-tanking a bio-nuke that wiped out a fifth of the continent, but remained such a threat that most Tarnished require an army to put him down.

I'm just saying for such apex Lords of war, they got dealt a really shitty hand XD

12 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I wonder how one of Chadahn's elite knights ended up in the Land of Shadows? Considering how all the remaining Redmanes are hard at work containing the horrors of Caelid in.

The plotline is kickstarted by people from the Lands Between following Miquella into the Lands of Shadows in a pilgrimage of sorts after the way is opened. I assume he came with the rest.