Soulsborne Thread #11

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

To keep my self sane, I'm taking solace in the fact it's going to be a fuck huge expansion that's more like a sequel then an actual DLC. 

You're going to run out of Humanity if you keep that up, you've already used up all your human effigies and embers during the Great Hollowing.

Wait, didn't the guy who hosts the game awards post pictures of him at Fromsoft's studio or something? Like real close to the show?

Dude literally has false advertising to generate fake hype lmao, no wonder he kept his lips sealed. Ain't nobody would have watched the stream otherwise 

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Couldn’t they do that over the use of their trademarks to spread false information as well?

Technically, but I'd imagine they'd come out and say it too if that was the case. At the very least, the controller collab and promotion are real. Whether the information in the collab is real, is what's in question. But the site did take it down after seeing they published it early; Thrustmaster also seems to be a legit and big producer of controllers.