Soulsborne Thread #11

7 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Maybe a certain other RPG giant should have tried sprinkling some smaller, experimental projects between releases :vaultboy:

Why when they can just make Skyrim in space and sell it to you again after over a decade XD they have shouts btw lmfao

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Getting the simping, the grand moralizing, the "checkmate R/Atheisms", I think we all know what the coolest ending is.

"They called out for something, anything, to unleash destruction upon the Lands Between in retribution, consequences be damned...and the Frenzied Flame answered them."

3965280-flames1.jpg

• Haha 2

On 10/13/2023 at 12:38 AM, ColonelKillaBee said:

Crucible knights coolest FromSoft knights and yes that includes Artorias change my mind.

Actually barring the inherent heresy of this, I think it's objective a weird statement because they aren't part of the same lineage. XD

Artorias started the trend of iconic DLC super-bosses; his relatives are Ludwig and Gael. 

The Crucible Knight's are clearly of the "roaming Knight mini-boss" family tree; a trend started by these dudes. 

6208935401_72a42c6ea4_b.jpg

And followed by 

54d837a38857e20a7a4414f710f599fc.jpg

ED0iRzM.png

And so forth

Mind you, in their role, I find the Crucible Knights to excel ; their design, gameplay, and lore are all top notch, and they really are a cool part of the world...but these dudes are still my favorite XD

ds3-ringed-knight.thumb.jpg.6fab278dd7d6dd58c111514533ae2e5d.jpg

they have knight in their name thats as deep as i went dude xD That said I did that purposefully because I do think these roaming bosses are way cooler than any other iteration we've seen thus far dlc or otherwise, so far.

Cant wait for elden ring dlc

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee