Soulsborne Thread #11

I was blown away by the spectacle the first time I fought him, but he's quite annoying on repeated playthrough. If anything deserves to be a damage-sponge though, it's a fifty foot giant, lol. 

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

dark souls 3 imo still has the best difficulty balance of all of em

That is if you don't play a pyromancer and fight Crystal Sages XD 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

SPECTACLE, it's the only boss in the series designed as a army fight XD

xD Im just pokin at ya lol, tbh this game isnt like other souls games. Its literally begging you to cheese if a certain fight isnt a match for your playstyle. Radahn and Maliketh happened to be for me but others definitely weren't.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

xD Im just pokin at ya lol, tbh this game isnt like other souls games. Its literally begging you to cheese if a certain fight isnt a match for your playstyle. Radahn and Maliketh happened to be for me but others definitely weren't.

You can brute force your way, but for sure, I think it's one of the reasons why respeccing is so easy and you can do it so many times. 

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I'm also a little more understanding due to the sheer variety of bosses and the scale of it; it's a literal harder to account for multiple playstyles when there's like over a hundred bosses XD

I didnt think of that lol, thats true. 

If they tried, the game would be way too easy.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Before Fire Giant and Godfrey, Radahn was like the single coolest boss I've ever fought in a souls game. The sheer hype surrounding him, the music, this absolute unit that held back the fucking stars. There's no way I'd ruin the spectacle by summoning.

I still remember the shit eating grin on my face literally yelling out "GEEEEENERAAAAL RAAAADAHN!" every now and then for some fucking reason :rofl:

Not even Gael got me this hyped up