Soulsborne Thread #11

8 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Here's a good on. How would you seamlessly insert and translate your RP characters into Elden Ring? Cant be the player XD

Boldir as a banished knight minor boss in the courtyard of Castle Sol. 

Mila as Patches’s helper friend in Volcanic Manor.

Endar as a third MIA archmage who gets mentioned or you can find in Sellen’s questline.

Asgen and Faida as a pair of NPC invaders who each attack you at separate points on their own, then later try to gank you together. 

• Like 1

Theudofrid: An npc involved in a alternate Godwyn questline as a sage of the Ghostflame/Deathrite. Putting him to a true death, as the finger readers intended. Alternately instead of Fia's Simps, Theudofrid invades the player if they side with her. Otherwise is a summon in the fight against the Lichdragon. Either way, player receives Theudofrid's Axestaff. A str/int hybrid (heavy) axe and catalyst, deals low frostbite due to ghostflame.

Teutorigos: Either the father or mentor of Hoarah Loux, fighting him potentially in the past with the DLC. The more humanlike Misbegotten like the Crucible Knights. Wields the legendary armament 'Avalanche' that can be obtained through a remembrance. Unique moveset straight sword with a huge weight of 25 units, it's weapon art is stance but does earthshaker AOE's.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

"Seamlessly"

*makes TBorr one of the most powerful and important characters ever* 

Nope, I'd intend Godfrey/Hoarah Loux to be way stronger than him XD

The aging hero of the old world, surpassed by the young hero of the current age. Just like how the player overcomes Godfrey.

• Like 1

I dont really think there's a character here that would fit mine lol

Aside from my own player character 

Guess Baldur and Brund might be crucible knights fighting to preserve the old ways and usurp the golden order's hold on the erdtree since it once was the primordial crucible.

You could say their crucible incantations are like the thu'um. 

So my character coming back as a tarnished with no claim to fame works pretty well, and yes i know you said not the player character lol. The crucible knights almost remind me of jedi

• Like 3

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

It’s not as glamorous of a role in the grand cosmic scheme, but I think Baldur would’ve been well-suited as a general of the fallen Storm Lord.

Or, as a leader figure out of the wintery north of Kaiden, perhaps the one who brought down an army of mercenaries to sell their swords in the war-torn Lands Between.

In hindsight, I think I’d switch Boldir to one of these as well. When I made my original post, I’d forgotten that the Banished Knights might not be affiliated with the Storm Lord, and honestly forgot that Kaiden exists. XD 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

@ColonelKillaBee Oh fuck Colonel finally completed the game as Ranni's simp :rofl: (Really though good job!) Did you enjoy the end-game? 

No lol the ending was mid and the elden beast was ass xD Honestly that part of it felt rushed cause radagon's boss was badass. Attaching that sort of boss to him as a twofer was a bad decision imo, left a foul taste in my mouth.

Simp ending eh, gonna try something else this time

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No lol the ending was mid and the elden beast was ass xD Honestly that part of it felt rushed cause radagon's boss was badass. Attaching that sort of boss to him as a twofer was a bad decision imo, left a foul taste in my mouth.

Simp ending eh, gonna try something else this time

The Capital of Ashes isn't really an area, I was talking about the Floating City and the Land of the Giants XD

BTW did you find Moghlester? 

• Haha 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

The Capital of Ashes isn't really an area, I was talking about the Floating City and the Land of the Giants XD

BTW did you find Moghlester? 

Yes i did lol first phase not so bad, second they were doin too much lol, it begged to be cheesed.

Honestly I just think my build wasnt end game worthy, needed more omph. Strength alone is just so high skill cap for end game content, bosses that hit fast anyway.

Had to switch my build up at the end to finish.

The floating city was cool as hell, as was the final dragon boss of the game. That whole part was cool. Maliketh was probably my second fav boss with radahn at the top and Godfrey on third.

Land of the giants, that giant can eat a dick lol but very cool area

• Like 1