Soulsborne Thread #11

The thing I'm most excited for its the movement; apparently FROM is adding THREE separate movement modules that drastically alter the speed, positioning, and mechanics of your "hound"; and give you a completely different style of transversal, that coincidentally represent the three main styles in traditional mech shows.

The Spider-Walker 

d4mebqn-4ae9f1f6-1892-44bc-9330-972125c1

6e794d1149219f1313c3d3c8f13c3ab2aa7e2011

The standard upright position 

zaku-gundam.gif

0e98d47fb32e91ed8e3544a9859754469f914c00

And the Tank Treads 

zukutank_6.png

3d8810653af2d2c2f748e22608a3e376a9a62872

There's going to be so many build options; they just confirmed there's a fully featured Arena for PVP; that scene is going to be crazy. I cant wait to build a sniper. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

339570282_251698297293526_67560700230481George is STILL swimming in awards for ER; this probably won't help his writing habits XD

That trophy has a cool design. 

Also, is it just me or does he look a little slimmer in this picture than he used to? Maybe it’s just the posture and black shirt, but good for him if he is.

25 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That trophy has a cool design. 

Also, is it just me or does he look a little slimmer in this picture than he used to? Maybe it’s just the posture and black shirt, but good for him if he is.

He looks more like a chubby Gandfalf instead of Bofur, so yeah very good for him XD

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Cool art. Would like to see more like it. Looks like Patches is Rykard’s cupbearer. 

Either Patches or Inquisitor Ghiza, who is also bald. This time around From made unique faces for all their npcs, despite never seeing the vast majority of them

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Either Patches or Inquisitor Ghiza, who is also bald. This time around From made unique faces for all their npcs, despite never seeing the vast majority of them

I guess either makes sense as they’re both affiliated with Rykard. Though it’s less weird for Patches to have been a cupbearer than one of the inquisitors.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Gideon you poor bastard :rofl:  Watch the clip if you want to see the true power of the All Knowing 

That's hilarious.

The boss would benefit extremely well with slight facial movement when attacking or getting hit. His static face makes it look so much janky than it would otherwise

19 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That's hilarious.

The boss would benefit extremely well with slight facial movement when attacking or getting hit. His static face makes it look so much janky than it would otherwise

It's called an alpha for a reason XD