Soulsborne Thread #11

Either way, considering the prevalent growth of the Deathblight and the fact that it never really gets addressed in the base game (except so far as the Chaos Flame ending addresses everything), it wouldn’t surprise me at all it From decided to go that route. No matter what you do, the Blight will spread and the Lands Between will be cursed. 

43 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Do you remember the months leading up to Dark Souls 3 expansion announcements how people were "100 percent" sure it was going to be Londor and/or Velka related XD

That was way less certain than Miquella, who Gideon Ofnir the All Expositing literally says that the cocoon should probably be destroyed to prevent something from happening, and describes Miq as the last mystery he hasn’t solved. 

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Apparently it's the fourth highest viewed video game related tweet EVER; only below Rockstar stuff. We should be careful the normies don't take over XD

That’s insane. Good for From. :D 

But You’re right. Bad as it sounds, I’m worried what effect the masses will have on them in the future. Too late to gatekeep at this point. Just have to hope they stick to their guns and don’t stray from their niche for the sake of the mob.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s insane. Good for From. :D 

But You’re right. Bad as it sounds, I’m worried what effect the masses will have on them in the future. Too late to gatekeep at this point. Just have to hope they stick to their guns and don’t stray from their niche for the sake of the mob.

Miyazaki did an interview a couple days ago that somewhat calmed, they seem to be handling it as best as possible XD

rPS1jej.png

• Like 1