Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #37

48 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Good shit post attempt ;)

I thought so too, but it’s real. There’s even a bit in the trailer that says "with new content inspired by the Netflix series!"… :sick: I can’t think of a single thing that the game would benefit from pulling from the Netflix series.

Luckily, there are also clips of the classic Nilfgaardian armors in that trailer, so it appears that the trash bag armor will be new items added to the world, not a redesign of what was there before.

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Even after a couple hundred years Brits think there Union members are colonies XD

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/11/23/uk/scottish-indepedence-court-ruling-gbr-intl/index.html

Except they don't have a fraction of the might there Empire could project. If there going to be like that Scotland should secede. 

"The North was a hard fought victory, I would not have it be the end of the Union. Either quickly or slowly as you say, by attrition."

Legate Bri'ishius

• Haha 1

Happy Thanksgiving all! As per usual, I made enough food to feed a fucking army.

Watching 1883 on Paramount+ channel- highly recommended!

• Like 3

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

14 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Is that the prequel to Yellowstone? I’ll have to check it out. Heard good things. 

I suppose so, never saw that show myself.

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

30 minutes ago, Centurion said:

Finally playing through cyberpunk after having it for almost a year and all I gotta say is: Panam :love:

Indeed, makes me actually prefer the male protagonist for once. My female nomad also does the nomad ending, but you have to break up with River to do it. I figure she might end up with Mitch.

My desktop, and a shot I took out of the art book that's a dead ringer for my nomad

Aldecaldos.png

Cyberpunk.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Celan said:

Indeed, makes me actually prefer the male protagonist for once. My female nomad also does the nomad ending, but you have to break up with River to do it. I figure she might end up with Mitch.

My desktop, and a shot I took out of the art book that's a dead ringer for my nomad

It’s interesting how nomads are one of the biggest fan favorites of all the cultures in Cyberpunk, despite being some of the least typically "cyberpunk" people in the setting. I really like the contrast they bring, myself.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBossBalrog said:

https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/442311/bambi-becomes-a-vicious-killing-machine-in-new-childhood-ruining-horror-reimagining-exclusive/

Disney missed out on alot of...growth options for their IP's which are now public domain XD

It was a little funny the first time, but I feel like that’s a trend that could get old pretty quick. XD 

He’s been making these stupid ass posts for like 20 hours. I guess he locked the other admins out or something and has just been going off about the cia, Atlantis, and how Tamriel is actually atlantis and in 9500bc masser was absorbed into nirn and then our history began or some shit 😆

• Haha 3

Fuck:dntknw:

5 minutes ago, Centurion said:

He’s been making these stupid ass posts for like 20 hours. I guess he locked the other admins out or something and has just been going off about the cia, Atlantis, and how Tamriel is actually atlantis and in 9500bc masser was absorbed into nirn and then our history began or some shit 😆

In a matter of weeks, Twitter has evolved from the darkest pit of the internet to one of the absolute funniest sites around. XD