Roleplayer's Off Topic Thread #37

2 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

There's no way there going to start with the Greek stories though, you can't spin it any positive woke way.

You underestimate Amazon’s power.

Just do what Netflix did with The Witcher. Give Kratos about 20% of the screen time and spend the rest on Athena, who is better in every way. 

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

You underestimate Amazon’s power.

Just do what Netflix did with The Witcher. Give Kratos about 20% of the screen time and spend the rest on Athena, who is better in every way. 

Morally speaking, I think Athena was a little bit better then young Kratos XD But I get your point. 

On 12/11/2022 at 2:06 AM, TheCzarsHussar said:

It's old news now but oh God, only now have I seen how truly awful RoP's elves are.

Did you guys not see me ranting about the lack of sexy male elves? XD Galadriel is the least objectionable from a looks standpoint, though RoP Galadriel was insufferable. I mean, she's supposed to be kind of a bitch, but in RoP she was a Mary Sue bitch which is the worst.

• Haha 2

"If you know me you know I don't keep up with the times. I just go with the flow." - Woody Copeland, life coach

Rings of power in general had this weird disconnect of me being blown away by a scenic shot (some of Numenor looked breathtaking) and then being thrown into the bloody ground by some hideously cheap looking costume XD Production must have been a clusterfuck cause some the movie-level visuals being right next to sci fi channel-esque quality can't be explained by anything else.

7 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Congrats, man! Feels good to have a job. 

It was getting real bad lol.

I was getting rejected left and right. Of all the software and white collar jobs I applied for, it's hilarious I landed this.

It's a really nice place too. The staff are genuinely friendly, especially with one another. The management knows their shit and the head manager is incredibly charismatic. Looking forward to it, I'll hopefully be making more money here then with all those white collar jobs I applied for :rofl:

Some of the other servers said its rare to leave with less than a hundred to two hundred a night in tips. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

God knows I need it. Our gas was shut off for several days, I've been without internet for longer and we were in severe danger of having the electricity cut off too in the coming month

Man, it’s good of you to take it all on yourself like that. Good luck with the new job, bud! I hope it helps turn things around. 

• Thanks 1

First day of work went swimmingly.

Right before clocking in, some random lady outside the restaurant was unconscious and couldn't be woken up. An ambulance came and resuscitated her ass, word is she's high off her fucking kite.

I joked about who's going to have to climb in the back of the ambulance and say "Thank you for eating at Carrabba's." :rofl:

• Haha 1