Soulsborne Thread #10

Was doing a rune comparison and i still think the one that raises all your stats by 5 is superior even now tbh tho radahns definitely gives you the biggest health boost at later levels.

But my vigor is 60 lol and 300 points of health sounds nice but the damage boost to my weapon art and everything else is even nicer tbh

not worried about extra stam and fp either so

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Was doing a rune comparison and i still think the one that raises all your stats by 5 is superior even now tbh tho radahns definitely gives you the biggest health boost at later levels.

But my vigor is 60 lol and 300 points of health sounds nice but the damage boost to my weapon art and everything else is even nicer tbh

not worried about extra stam and fp either so

I forget which level it is exactly, but there’s definitely a point where the diminishing returns of those five points per skill amount to very little compared to the bumps you get from Radahn or Morgott’s great runes.

Course, if you only care about 1/3 of the things being affected by Radahn’s, then of course that doesn’t really matter.

Morgott’s Great Rune (which isn’t far from you now) just exclusively boosts HP, and it’s by a lot. That might be more up your alley. Great for giving yourself a big edge in boss fights.

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

Not completely sure, but I don’t think so. Their ash of war is the same whether you hold the button down or not, right?

it is but i do think the second hit is stronger if you hold it... just cant remember. Feels slightly longer for sure, dunno if it actually hits harder

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

i love how even if you cant pull a boss with that weapon art, it still hits like a fucking truck 

Gravity magic is just damn cool in general. I’ve got a character who I kept low level for multiplayer, and he can down dragons with like two or three uses of the Gravitas ash of war on his sword. 

• Like 1

watching the mimic beat up mobs is fucking hilarious too. A mini radahn working foes, so entertaining xD 

Its also terrifying if the mob has literal hax and brutally murders said mini radahn :rofl: the fucking death hex shit my god, his screams...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Gravity magic is just damn cool in general. I’ve got a character who I kept low level for multiplayer, and he can down dragons with like two or three uses of the Gravitas ash of war on his sword. 

i did finally get around to using the ruin sword, is basically a getsugatenso from bleach lol, or similar

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

watching the mimic beat up mobs is fucking hilarious too. A mini radahn working foes, so entertaining xD 

Its also terrifying if the mob has literal hax and brutally murders said mini radahn :rofl: the fucking death hex shit my god, his screams...

Oh yeah, that, getting eaten by Wormface, and the "grab move" used by the final boss are the worst. 

Granted, I didn’t use summon much on the first playthrough so most of that shit happened to the real me. XD

Speaking of Mimic Tear, there is actually a secret room later in the game where you can fight against another one. And the absolute funniest thing you can do is summon your own Mimic and just let the two of them duke it out. 

Granted, if you’ve upgraded him a lot, yours will always win on playthrough 1. +10 Mimic is stupid powerful. He’s just you, but sacrifice your brains and replace them with a ridiculously large HP bar.