Soulsborne Thread #10

1 hour ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

No not yet XD I explored like at least half of the city tho before Altus, and before I got there, which got me a good bit of levels

You’re around the level I was when I reached Malenia on my first playthrough. XD Think I was in my 80s-90s for most of Altus and Leyndel. Granted, I saved Mt. Gelmir for after the capital so I could finish the Gelmir questline in the area beyond.

6 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hell bro, they're tough at 150!

I wouldn’t know. I’ve only gotten one character that high and that was only after I beat the game and decided to do the albinauric farm to make him OP enough to play with all the toys. I usually can finish strong around 120 without farming.

28 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I wouldn’t know. I’ve only gotten one character that high and that was only after I beat the game and decided to do the albinauric farm to make him OP enough to play with all the toys. I usually can finish strong around 120 without farming.

My Royal Stargazer (formerly Elder of Hoslow) got finished up a little after 150 without needing to farm. Albeit it did take just until before Malenia as one of my final bosses to do so.

5 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Colonel is around the level I was when I beat Malenia, jeez boy slow down then level ups XD

No XD 

The game is plenty challenging already lol, I just used the runes available to me, and only grinded about 15 levels worth early on to use my radahn swords

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I feel like the pvp max is a good guideline for the game in general, pve included. It feels the most complete for a build you know

By the time I have 60 vigor, 60 strength, enough endurance to wield my gear with talismans and so on, and enough mind to use my weapon arts with potions, I feel like anything else is just overkill. Maybe for new game plus but i dont see a need to go over 150 on the first playthrough at least.

Ngl tho, its pretty awesome when you are clearly overleveled for an area and you can kill everything with just the gravity portion of the radahn weapon art xD Even when you arent overleveled that shit trivializes areas and is so fucking epic

Have the axe equipped as well just to strengthen the cry

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Ngl tho, its pretty awesome when you are clearly overleveled for an area and you can kill everything with just the gravity portion of the radahn weapon art xD Even when you arent overleveled that shit trivializes areas and is so fucking epic

Have the axe equipped as well just to strengthen the cry

In one of the final areas of the game, if you've progressed a certain quest, you get a talisman that buffs your ash of wars even more.

Its really strong, makes a noticeable difference 

19 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Is it more than the 15 percent roar buff the roar talisman gives, cause that thing is beefy, especially with the axe

Ngl my maidenless head ass tarnished ass boy would mop the floor with my Lord of Londor ez pz

Try an additional 15%, that stacks with the highlander axe

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hey Colonel, go fight fucking Godefroy :rofl:

Lol who?

Also I made that dragon on the bridge my hoe lmfao xD Bitch ass nigga glitched and kept spraying me with fire inside a fucking rock >.> fucked him up real good after that tho with a finisher to the face

radahn jump attack spam op af lmao

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lol who?

Also I made that dragon on the bridge my hoe lmfao xD Bitch ass nigga glitched and kept spraying me with fire inside a fucking rock >.> fucked him up real good after that tho with a finisher to the face

radahn jump attack spam op af lmao

There's an evergaol just to the east of the Grand Lift of Dectus in the plateau.

It's the weirdest design decision in the game, Godefroy.