Soulsborne Thread #10

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yep. XD Finger Reader crone will tell you about it.

To reach the lift, follow the main road north from Raya Lucaria.

Just found it lol

Never activated that sigil before lol, this whole area north i never explored on this side, Bellum highway.

So I will do that tomorrow and talk to bitch, may as well do that now before I forget 

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

I basically progress in what is to me a straight line lol but my line starts with the coolest stuff and refuses to deviate from that path. I see a boss I kill it, underleveled, oh well Im going to a cool location now cause I didnt wait and double back like a bitch lol. Im a souls vet I aint comin back im killing this thing right now XD 

Also fromsoft loves their dolls bro... lol weird xD And you can talk to it lol but obvi it doesnt say shit

Why people simp so hard for ranni i dunno

Also my maiden bitch fucked off, that was... yea thanks a lot bitch XD 

Defeat demi gods ok you still a bitch, maidenless ass nigga

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Colonel has the progression route of a crackhead 

That’s a compliment in this game. The less mundane your progression, the better, in my opinion. Some of the highlights of my first playthrough were when I stumbled onto a path that I barely understood and found myself in bizarre new locations I never knew existed. Makes the whole thing feel strange and mysterious and huge. And fees way better than looking shit up. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That’s a compliment in this game. The less mundane your progression, the better, in my opinion. Some of the highlights of my first playthrough were when I stumbled onto a path that I barely understood and found myself in bizarre new locations I never knew existed. Makes the whole thing feel strange and mysterious and huge. And fees way better than looking shit up. 

The alternate way into Caelid being the biggest "dear God oh fuck" moment

28 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Hear me out, hear me out.

@The Good Doctor Al Swearengen merchant NPC

"I'm a fucking nomad, you dumb fuck! I sell my wares wherever the fuck I damn well fucking please! The land has been tainted by cocksucking madness since the gods-damned shattering! You know? The Shattering? Of the Elden Fucking Ring? You even know what that is, you grace-fondling cunt? 'Course you don't. Forget it. Anyways, it's only dumb fuck Tarnished like yourself who keep this shit from drying up entirely… Chaos take us… Fuck it. You gonna buy something or what?"

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

"I'm a fucking nomad, you dumb fuck! I sell my wares wherever the fuck I damn well fucking please! The land has been tainted by cocksucking madness since the gods-damned shattering! You know? The Shattering? Of the Elden Fucking Ring? You even know what that is, you grace-fondling cunt? 'Course you don't. Forget it. Anyways, it's only dumb fuck Tarnished like yourself who keep this shit from drying up entirely… Chaos take us… Fuck it. You gonna buy something or what?"

Closes inventory menu without buying anything.

"Cocksucker"

• Haha 2