Soulsborne Thread #10

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thats what i wanted to hear lol good, i had a feeling I made it a bit too far in the game

Yeah, most people just walk to the city, so they pass all this stuff on the way. Getting past those twin gargoyles, exploring Deeproot Depths, and finding the teleportor is the super obscure method that I never would’ve dreamed you’d come across on your first playthrough without having even set foot in Altus. XD 

Which, honestly, is pretty awesome. Good job. That’s some badass exploration. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever met whose first visit to Leyndel was through the absolute most obscure and secretive route possible. XD Congrats.

Nope, I arrived in Leyndell for the first time by that teleporter. The golem kicked my ass a few times too

7 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

You're talking about the teleporter in Weeping Peninsula right?

Nope. The one in Deeproot Depths that actually puts you into the explorable part of the city without having to kill the Draconic Tree Sentinel. 

The one in Weeping Peninsula is just a preview. I wasn’t counting that. 

23 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, most people just walk to the city, so they pass all this stuff on the way. Getting past those twin gargoyles, exploring Deeproot Depths, and finding the teleportor is the super obscure method that I never would’ve dreamed you’d come across on your first playthrough without having even set foot in Altus. XD 

Which, honestly, is pretty awesome. Good job. That’s some badass exploration. 

Thank you XD I thought I was taking a side route cause it was via the meteor. Never thought it’d take me to the MQ track

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Nope. The one in Deeproot Depths that actually puts you into the explorable part of the city without having to kill the Draconic Tree Sentinel. 

The one in Weeping Peninsula is just a preview. I wasn’t counting that. 

Oooh that one, I also got to Leyndell that way too XD

I was trying to do everything before the capital so I turned around and left just after 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Thank you XD I thought I was taking a side root cause it was via the meteor. Never thought it’d take me to the MQ track

It is a big ass game. 

Also, you will get an item from the place where you take the hourglass. Bring it back to Fia the hugging bitch and it will unlock a tough boss fight. 

5 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

It is a big ass game. 

Also, you will get an item from the place where you take the hourglass. Bring it back to Fia the hugging bitch and it will unlock a tough boss fight. 

A boss fight so tough it crashes my graphics card 80% of the time. I've only fought it twice because of that XD

• Haha 1

Sooooo

I was trying to find my way to the outside of the city lol and stumbled into Godfrey the first elden lord XD 

I killed him lol

think i need to um, go back to the under root place and start from there lol i didnt mean to progress further in the mq lol

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sooooo

I was trying to find my way to the outside of the city lol and stumbled into Godfrey the first elden lord XD 

I killed him lol

think i need to um, go back to the under root place and start from there lol i didnt mean to progress further in the mq lol

It's just a projection of him XD

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

Sooooo

I killed him lol

That was just an illusion. XD Why he was gold. The real Godfrey is MIA.

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If I were you, I’d go give Ranni the thing you found under that giant throne and do all that stuff.

If you want to progress to Altus the normal way, you’ve got three options:

-Just travel north through Liurnia of the Lakes. There is a cave at the end of that long gorge, and you can smuggle in through that.

-Travel north through Liurnia of the Lakes, but sticking to the high ground. There is a giant elevator you can ride if you found both halves of the special medallion.

-Get swallowed up by one of those Iron Virgins beneath Raya Lucaria. She’ll deliver you to Mt. Gelmir. Don’t recommend this route. XD 

6 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

That was just an illusion. XD Why he was gold. The real Godfrey is MIA.

If I were you, I’d go give Ranni the thing you found under that giant throne and do all that stuff.

If you want to progress to Altus the normal way, you’ve got three options:

Hide contents

-Just travel north through Liurnia of the Lakes. There is a cave at the end of that long gorge, and you can smuggle in through that.

-Travel north through Liurnia of the Lakes, but sticking to the high ground. There is a giant elevator you can ride if you found both halves of the special medallion.

-Get swallowed up by one of those Iron Virgins beneath Raya Lucaria. She’ll deliver you to Mt. Gelmir. Don’t recommend this route. XD 

lmao interesting.

Dung boy wants me to fight him too but I'll do this first. I'll talk to bitch, then go back to the lake and find that elevator since I have both pieces for the lift.