Soulsborne Thread #10

@ColonelKillaBee

You know that area where you lit the torches to awaken the second Ancestral Spirit? The Regal one?

Might want to go back there and explore a little more. Specifically just beside the Ancestral Woods site of grace. There is a ledge you can hop across to enter another area of the Eternal City. It has some major rewards, including one of the most powerful items in the game.

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

You know that area where you lit the torches to awaken the second Ancestral Spirit? The Regal one?

Might want to go back there and explore a little more. Specifically just beside the Ancestral Woods site of grace. There is a ledge you can hop across to enter another area of the Eternal City. It has some major rewards, including one of the most powerful items in the game.

I did, and finally found my mimic ashes lol, that thing definitely helped me in some tight spots.

Like this motherfucking bear that was raping me :< 

Im at the capital rn, will double back tho for sure cause im sure i missed some stuff

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I did, and finally found my mimic ashes lol, that thing definitely helped me in some tight spots.

Im at the capital rn, will double back tho for sure cause im sure i missed some stuff

Oh damn, so you blasted ahead, huh?! 

Needless to say, the capital is freaking huge. Like Stormveil, you can explore it for hours and hours and still not find half of what’s there. It even has multiple hidden dungeons within dungeons.

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Runebears make the Skyrim bears look like kittens XD

a0w4w62263o81.jpg?auto=webp&s=b2eae44c73

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

I think there's clues that Runebears are bears that underwent "Dragon Communion" which is such a terrifying concept

What clues? As cool as a bear growing massive from eating a dragon heart sounds, that doesn’t seem very believable to me. Hardly any rune bears are in locations that have anything to do with dragons, and none of their abilities really match up.

The name "rune bear" makes me think that they’d be more connected to runes, if anything. Like they are large and powerful because they were born to bears who killed a lot and absorbed runes from their victims. Plus, their excrement is gold, suggesting a connection to the Erdtree if anything.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

What clues? That doesn’t seem very believable to me, considering that hardly any rune bears are in locations that have anything to do with dragons, and none of their abilities really match up.

The name "rune bear" makes me think that they’d be more connected to runes, if anything. Like they are large and powerful because they were born to bears who killed a lot and absorbed runes from their victims. Plus, their excrement is gold, suggesting a connection to the Erdtree if anything.

They used to drop Dragon Hearts, and they have the very same eyes, Dragon-communion players have 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

They used to drop Dragon Hearts, and they have the very same eyes, Dragon-communion players have 

Similar eyes, at least. It’s not nothing, but it’s not much either. The name and golden dung still makes me thinks it’s more likely just runes, though. 

4 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Cave on, that fucker is stronger then 90% of the bosses :rofl:

Huh. I honestly didn’t notice him being any tougher than a normal rune bear. Then again, I didn’t find him til the endgame so I was pretty OP by then. 

24 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Huh. I honestly didn’t notice him being any tougher than a normal rune bear. Then again, I didn’t find him til the endgame so I was pretty OP by then. 

End game then he's about as hard as a runebear at Concentrated Snowfield. But fighting him mid game is definitely hard for me.

Fucker can easily one shot you at less then 40vig

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

End game then he's about as hard as a runebear at Concentrated Snowfield. But fighting him mid game is definitely hard for me.

Fucker can easily one shot you at less then 40vig

I just bolted past him on my level 40 to get the bull goat talisman. Didn’t even realize he was something special. XD 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Oh damn, so you blasted ahead, huh?! 

Needless to say, the capital is freaking huge. Like Stormveil, you can explore it for hours and hours and still not find half of what’s there. It even has multiple hidden dungeons within dungeons.

yea I guess so, im kinda tired of tracking quests n shit, its pretty convoluted. Just wanted to get to the meat of things. Cant find the hourglass tres told me to get for bitch, kinda over it lol. Just wanna play.

And have no idea where else im supposed to go so I explored the meteor site till i couldnt, and lol well it just keeps going so.

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

How did you reach the capital, by the way?

umm, i took a portal past hugging bitch after killing the champions of other bitch under another gross tree growth. And I wound up on the outskirts, then the city proper. 

If there's somewhere else i need to be lmk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

Similar eyes, at least. It’s not nothing, but it’s not much either. The name and golden dung still makes me thinks it’s more likely just runes, though. 

bro its bad, I had to summon my mimic to fuck with it xD Would rather fight the crucible knights

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

umm, i took a portal past hugging bitch after killing the champions of other bitch under another gross tree growth. And I wound up on the outskirts, then the city proper. 

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever met whose first visit to Leyndel was through the absolute most obscure and secretive route possible. XD Congrats.

Also, that tree growth is the actual real deal this time. That is what became of his corpse. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

If there's somewhere else i need to be lmk

The city is indeed where you’re supposed to go for the MQ, so you’re on the right track if that’s what you’re trying to do. Try to make your way to the higher up, more important looking parts of the city. Maybe climb onto the big dead dragon while you’re at it  

If you want to do some other content, I’d head west out of the city and explore more of Altus Plateau. It’s huge and has lots of places to explore and things to find. Go far enough west and you’ll even arrive at Mt. Gelmir, which is a major region with a faction you can join and another demigod you can slay. 

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

If you want to do some other content, I’d head west out of the city and explore more of Altus Plateau. It’s huge and has lots of places to explore and things to find. Go far enough west and you’ll even arrive at Mt. Gelmir, which is a major region with a faction you can join and another demigod you can slay. 

Thats what i wanted to hear lol good, i had a feeling I made it a bit too far in the game

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

I think you’re the first person I’ve ever met whose first visit to Leyndel was through the absolute most obscure and secretive route possible. XD Congrats.

xD I just wanted to kill things with my amazeballs swords

• Haha 1