Soulsborne Thread #10

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

No i'm saying the situation isn't as one sided as you dick-sucking Radahn XD

First of all, that'd split my fucking head upen and I don't want to be a dick-ornament XD

But nah you misunderstand. Malenia is a badass, Radahn is a badass. I don't see the problem of debating who the victor would have been had Malenia not given him and a fifth of the continent giga-aids.

3 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

If it’s endurance you’re after, save yourself some time and stat investment and just follow these "easy" steps:

-Go to the elevator at the end of the underground blue guy place, use stonesword keys to activate it and ride it to the top

-Ride to the end of the trail, which ends at a giant colosseum

-Speak to the giant jar warrior at the front of the colosseum. He won’t say much

-Duel all three champions whose summon signs appear on the ground in front of him

Your reward will be a talisman that significantly increases your equip load. 

THANK YOU

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

3 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

No i'm saying the situation isn't as one sided as you dick-sucking Radahn XD

Nobody is calling it one-sided. It’s clearly an extremely close fight that led to a stalemate.

The stalemate would not have lasted forever, but instead of resuming the fight as normal, Malenia resorted to the most extreme measure in her arsenal to end it for good. 

I don’t think she would’ve done this if she thought that resuming the fight normally would’ve ended in her victory, so I’m inclined to believe that Radahn had the edge, however slightly. Or at least, Malenia thought so.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

No problemo. 

Just know, the duels are tough. 

Also, be sure to open the colosseum doors behind the jar dude before you start the fights. It will make the Caelid PvP arena available to you from Roundtable Hold. 

Tougher than what I just did?

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m actually surprised Balrog isn’t all over radahn too because he’s totally a Balrog character XD 

To be fair, so is Malenia. XD 

They’re both fucking awesome, to be honest. I think Radahn has more cool factor and better lore, but Malenia’s overall story is so damn heart wrenchingly tragic and well-realized that it’s tough not to sympathize with her.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Tougher than what I just did?

Depends. It’s random. I think the NPCs are based on similarly-leveled players that the game picks out.

Think Crow of Cainhurst. Different kind of tough, ya know? It’ll challenge your ability to fight several human enemies back-to-back without any rests in between. 

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I wonder if we'll ever meet the blind swordsman, who sealed away the god of rot.

I highly doubt that it's Malenia considering he's said to have trained her.

And he wears blue. 

I don’t think he’s anyone we’ve met yet. Probably will be in the Miquella DLC. 

3 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

I’m actually surprised Balrog isn’t all over radahn too because he’s totally a Balrog character XD 

I pretty much love every single Demigod XD I've fanboyed alot about Radahn, he's a super badass character, and he has phenomenal lore. I just happen to think differently when it comes to their duel. 

But you haven't met my favorite. 

XD 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

I pretty much love every single Demigod XD I've fanboyed alot about Radahn, he's a super badass character, and he has phenomenal lore. I just happen to think differently when it comes to their duel. 

Hide contents

But you haven't met my favorite. 

XD 

Which one is it again?