Soulsborne Thread #10

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I never found that the rune farm was needed, unless you're going above the 125-150 meta. You'll get more than enough before the final bosses

Unless you’re autistic like me and buy the max number of every single item and upgrade everything to max whether you use it or not. XD 

I beat Malenia at 120 without farming for levels. But I did abuse the hell out of that farm to feed my completion addiction. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

Unless you’re autistic like me and buy the max number of every single item and upgrade everything to max whether you use it or not. XD 

I beat Malenia at 120 without farming for levels. But I did abuse the hell out of that farm to feed my completion addiction. 

Malenia was a bitch to beat on my first build. Most of my weapons were holy which she is extremely resistant to. Ended up killing her with the Blasphemous Blade due to the strong ash of war and fire damage

13 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

This man radahn really looked at the night sky and said this looks pretty gay, lets change that. 

And he did lol.

Did you like the second phase start XD

And yeah, Radahn was a beast. "This man is skateboarding a horse and holding back the stars while killing everyone he comes into contact with. And he does it from the hospice."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Malenia was losing so hard to Radahn that she had to detonate an aids nuke right in his face just to cripple him.

And he still didn't die from it. Never lost my ass

Nah, Radahn could barely stand and looked like he was half-unconscious in the cutscene. Both of them were fucked and unable to fight.

The game makes it explicit it was a stalemate nobody was going to win. 

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

Nah, Radahn could barely stand and looked like he was half-unconscious in the cutscene. Both of them were fucked and unable to fight.

The game makes it explicit it was a stalemate nobody was going to win. 

She ran up and stabbed him once, when their gaze met and she realized it wasn't enough is when she tore out the golden needle and nuked Radahn in the face. Once it panned out, when she was already blooming was when he was kneeling.

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

She ran up and stabbed him once, when their gaze met and she realized it wasn't enough is when she tore out the golden needle and nuked Radahn in the face. Once it panned out, when she was already blooming was when he was kneeling.

It takes a full couple of seconds for her to bloom, and Radahn literally does nothing because he couldn't, again, they were both pretty much no longer in fighting condition. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

It takes a full couple of seconds for her to bloom, and Radahn literally does nothing because he couldn't, again, they were both pretty much no longer in fighting condition. 

I think it speaks volumes that Malenia, who so hates her affliction with rot was unable to defeat Radahn without nuking him in the face.

No doubt he was deeply wounded in their exchange, but it was Malenia who acted in desperation.

• Like 1

Just now, BigBossBalrog said:

To further illustrate this, one of the sword monuments states they fought each other to an inclusive draw. And then she bloomed 

I think the cutscene showed this nicely. After getting her prosthetics obliterated and stabbing Radahn, her blood already seeping into his wound tears out the needle.

I'm not saying she fought him to a standstill, I'm claiming she was unable to defeat him without blooming.

Just now, TheCzarsHussar said:

I think the cutscene showed this nicely. After getting her prosthetics obliterated and stabbing Radahn, her blood already seeping into his wound tears out the needle.

I'm not saying she fought him to a standstill, I'm claiming she was unable to defeat him without blooming.

She also had help. The Cleanrots were present and one of them ran a spear into Radahn. 

• Like 1