Soulsborne Thread #10

12 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

dual wielded longswords is broken I like it, this shit is funny.

The exact system was added in Dark Souls 2 of all games XD. For D3 and BB they went with only certain weapons can be duel wielded when you two hand them. ER did the cool thing and put both systems in the game 

2 hours ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

i fucking fire laser eyes.

Frenzied Flame incantations are really cool. I like how this one is basically a profane sniper rifle. XD 

But yeah, Elden Ring gets a lot easier when you branch and out start utilizing more of the tools the game provides. I feel like you’re almost doing yourself a disservice if you chose a single weapon or playstyle and stick to it the entire time. Too many awesome and satisfying options floating around.

@ColonelKillaBee

By the way, there is a cave in Liurnia of the Lakes, northeast of Raya Lucaria at the edge of the swamp. If you haven’t explored it yet, you should. The reward for beating the boss is better than a weapon or armor. :) 

And now that you are making Caelid your bitch, if you want a really, really cool unique weapon, check out Gaol Cave, located here:

gaol_cave_location_map_elden_ring_wiki_g

9 hours ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

That it does, I love how the three of us are rocking Caelid characters :P

Damn, meant to share mine yesterday when you said this.

But yeah, Caelid is worthy of it. It’s my favorite place to co-op with strangers who are just exploring the world. There are so many surprises and dangers.

9 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

By the way, there is a cave in Liurnia of the Lakes, northeast of Raya Lucaria at the edge of the swamp. If you haven’t explored it yet, you should. The reward for beating the boss is better than a weapon or armor. :) 

And now that you are making Caelid your bitch, if you want a really, really cool unique weapon, check out Gaol Cave, located here:

Reveal hidden contents

gaol_cave_location_map_elden_ring_wiki_g

I actually just got that this morning lol!

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee