Soulsborne Thread #10

i love how my first weapon hits like a truck even this far in the game. Gave it a flame art trait for faith and strength scaling and this bitch hits as hard as my greatsword, harder with the weapon art.

Will try again after my chic fil a

When the fuck do i get the knights armor thoooo :<

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

1 minute ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

giant purple blast sword? 

All gravity magic has a purple blast, so you probably get that with both. Definitely do with Starscourge. 

Starscourge is cooler than Ruin imo, just based on how you get it. The design is also badass as hell, and that’s coming from someone who typically hates oversized weapons. 

The runes on the blade are all in-universe gravity magic runes, so the thing looks like it was enchanted Nordic-style. 

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

Ensha is the incarnate of "we have Darkwraiths at home" 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• Like 1

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

There are two versions, both fairly hard to find. One is at the end of a Hero Grave dungeon (which are tough as nails) and one is in Deeproot, which is hard to find and behind some tough bosses, including, most likely, Radahn. 

4 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

i love how my first weapon hits like a truck even this far in the game. Gave it a flame art trait for faith and strength scaling and this bitch hits as hard as my greatsword, harder with the weapon art.

Will try again after my chic fil a

Make sure to explore the Divine Tower of Caelid after defeating Radahn. There's a tough as nails boss there, but he's guarding one of the coolest weapons in the game 

12 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

dark-souls-3-ringed-city-guide-and-walkt

"While you were out finding Albnauric maidens, I was mastering the duel greatsword. And now that the those who live in death are at the gates, you dare come for my help?"

Lmfao look at his mouth, I never noticed it has the Lorgar grin XDXDXD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

• Haha 2

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee