Soulsborne Thread #10

5 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

yes xD The boss lol. His dog friends a bitch, or lizard, whatever, he aint shit

The knight tho, oof

You're in for a brutal fight. Good luck man!

My best advice is focus everything you have on the Misbegotten, that Leonine Misbegotten is one of the hardest enemies for me to consistently dodge even now.

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

If you want to practice, there is one by himself in an evergael just a little south of Stormveil. Can learn how to fight him without the misbegotten getting in your way.

You can definitely pull the win, though, once you figure out his patterns. I beat them in my 50s on a relatively weak light armor swordsman build. That straight sword Ash of War, Stand Off, destroys bosses. So does Gravitas. But that was fairly recently after getting my ass kicked many times in the past. XD 

My go to start back then was Barrier ash of war, even after it was nerfed. The thing was a perfect, probably intended, counter to the Leonine Misbegotten.

It did fuck all against the Crucible K***ht though, that I had to whittle down very carefully because he would barely not one shot me at full health when I tackled it.

2 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

Bad news is, you might not be able to reach the Radahn fight yet even after beating the duo. If those guys are there, then I don’t think the war festival is starting yet. You might need to progress to the next stage of Ranni’s questline to activate it. Which doesn’t take long.

There's two ways the festival can start, progressing Ranni's quest and

Activating the Grand Lift of Dectus.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

It did fuck all against the Crucible K***ht though, that I had to whittle down very carefully because he would barely not one shot me at full health when I tackled it.

Flame of the Redmanes used to absolutely obliterate Crucible Knights before the recent nerf.

@ColonelKillaBeeXD 

https://xboxclips.co/acrysler/1fa2c644-b777-4d9d-962b-f9bcac0ae886

11 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

@ColonelKillaBee

Bad news is, you might not be able to reach the Radahn fight yet even after beating the duo. If those guys are there, then I don’t think the war festival is starting yet. You might need to progress to the next stage of Ranni’s questline to activate it. Which doesn’t take long.

thats fine i want the knights gear lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

Just now, ColonelKillaBee said:

heard about that, is good for my build too cause faith unless im thinkin of the blasphemers blade.... remind me

You’re probably thinking of the Blasphemous Blade. One of the strongest weapons in the game.

I’ve never used the Ruins GS but I would be surprised if it scaled with Faith.