Soulsborne Thread #10

"But there’s one reason the game’s uncontested greatness is a mixed blessing. Elden Ring is too long and too hard for the majority of casual (and even not-so-casual) players. And its inescapable acclaim could wrongly convince some folks that games just aren’t for them."

:rofl: The author says this like it’s a bad thing. I see it as a win for every party involved.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Good Doctor said:

"But there’s one reason the game’s uncontested greatness is a mixed blessing. Elden Ring is too long and too hard for the majority of casual (and even not-so-casual) players. And its inescapable acclaim could wrongly convince some folks that games just aren’t for them."

:rofl: The author says this like it’s a bad thing. I see it as a win for every party involved.

"It's a bad message to send for a game that embodies all the bad aspects of gate-keeping in gaming to win such unanimous acclaim"

Author was smelling her own farts XD

37 minutes ago, BigBossBalrog said:

"It's a bad message to send for a game that embodies all the bad aspects of gate-keeping in gaming to win such unanimous acclaim"

Author was smelling her own farts XD

Yeah, I just read as much as I care to. It’s one of the more pathetic articles I’ve seen in a while. XD 

I can’t imagine being so insecure that you get triggered over millions of people loving a game that you yourself cannot complete, to the point that you want it changed for your sake just so you can feel like part of the club. Not every game is made for you. Get over it. 

44 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick of seeing the so and so as dark 80's fantasy. It was really neat the first two times, but now it's literally all over my YouTube feed.

It’s probably all over your feed because you were looking it up. Clear your history and it might go away. 

40 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Yeah, I just read as much as I care to. It’s one of the more pathetic articles I’ve seen in a while. XD 

I can’t imagine being so insecure that you get triggered over millions of people loving a game that you yourself cannot complete, to the point that you want it changed for your sake just so you can feel like part of the club. Not every game is made for you. Get over it. 

Imagine not having enough braincells for the many many many ways Fromsoft allows the game to be easier.

Spirit Summons.

Magic or Faith.

Bloodhound Step.

Summoning other, better players.

Super strong weapons.

Just to name a few.

2 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Imagine not having enough braincells for the many many many ways Fromsoft allows the game to be easier.

Spirit Summons.

Magic or Faith.

Bloodhound Step.

Summoning other, better players.

Super strong weapons.

Just to name a few.

But I want five customizable difficulty sliders! Why isn’t this game catering to me me me?! :cry:

3 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

But I want five customizable difficulty sliders! Why isn’t this game catering to me me me?! :cry:

If you want Doc Sekiro includes a secret diffuclty mode; there's a hidden temple that has a demon bell. If you ring it you curse yourself and you get extra currency...at the price of making every enemy stronger XD

Just now, The Good Doctor said:

The lore for those guys is really badass. Like a dozen of them played a vital role in repelling the Golden Hosts during the invasion of Liurnia. 

Oh it is for sure

I was just shocked I killed her so easy lol

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee

41 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Oh it is for sure

I was just shocked I killed her so easy lol

She's pretty much a much cooler version of the Deacons of the Deep. It's a fun but easy fun XD

44 minutes ago, ColonelKillaBee said:

Lmao the knight guarding the full moon Queen was harder than she was XD

As Doc said those dudes are pretty hardcore XD There like Septim battle-mages on crack. 

17 minutes ago, The Good Doctor said:

Technically not required unless he wants to follow certain questlines. 

Buuuuut… yeah. You're screwing yourself out of great content if you don’t do Caelid. 

FROM finally did the sand area they've been trying to make for a hundred years, and you don't even have to play it XD

But yeah it's insane they made such a cool area, and made it optional 

i assume that means its time for grinding lol but then I also dont have weapons i want for late game yet

Im considering grinding, then making my build into a faith build for dragon stuff and mixing that with either the starscourge sword orrr, the malekith black blade since its also faith based.

And in the meantime till i get that far just use my bloodhound sword with dragon abilities, pump the rest of my points into health.

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee