Soulsborne Thread #10

38 minutes ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

I'd like to think when she tried it on Radahn, he flicked her out of the air with a gravity boosted finger 

Honestly, it would be really cool if they made it so gravitas and some other similar AoWs could snatch her down. Would be a neat way to convey his strengths against her. 

1 hour ago, The Good Doctor said:

Honestly, it would be really cool if they made it so gravitas and some other similar AoWs could snatch her down. Would be a neat way to convey his strengths against her. 

Radahn's weapon should have absolutely snatched her from the sky with it's ash of war. Missed opportunity.

• Like 1

Wait just realized it's spoiler territory.

I just realized there's such a huge contrast in Malenia when she had her full wits about her and when the player fights her.

Here Radahn allows her to attach her prosthetics before even tearing up the fucking earth to get his weapons. And Malenia returns the honor, allowing Radahn to arm himself as well.

While Malenia attempts a sneak attack against the player, a very uncharacteristic sucker punch immediately after her cutscene.

Edited by TheCzarsHussar

1 minute ago, TheCzarsHussar said:

Centurion never got past Gundyr, if you think he has the patience for Tree Sentinal, you're out of your mind XD

You can sneak past the Tree dude and do something else XD Elden Ring allows you to progress and "get gud" without having to face something too challenging on your own time  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigBossBalrog said:

You can sneak past the Tree dude and do something else XD Elden Ring allows you to progress and "get gud" without having to face something too challenging on your own time  

I was too proud and stubborn for that, paid the price about four or five times.

It's certainly worth the extremely powerful halberd he drops, at least until every other enemy in late game is highly resistant to holy

6 hours ago, The Good Doctor said:

It's hardly even a delay. It's just on the release instead of the press. If you nail down how to work it, it can actually be to your advantage. It's slight, but the speed of a well-timed release is faster than the speed of a press.

oh well this explains quite a bit, good to know.

I was bitchin about rolls justnow when fighting your deer boss lol. Killed em with the zwei, and yea I cant tell the difference between my knight kit and what im wearing now as far as damage done to myself. Lighter gear, for now, was the way to go.

But yea ancestor spirit dead. Didnt expect it to give me so much runes.

• Like 1

"Even the hardest dick must go flaccid." -Colonelkillabee